Well. I don't like TdM's & I'd buy it.... :bugeyed:

so BUY IT!

Sinduction

Ok, done. Now I have to decide on which edition. :D

Chiska

Sinduction said:
Ok, done. Now I have to decide on which edition. :D

Yippee!!!

Hey - could you enable me regarding the 4 decks I have in my Amazon cart?

Fantastical Menagerie - I always wanted that one!!

Victorian Flower Oracle - for my mom - she loves victorian flower looking stuff

Tarot of the White Cat (mini) - because I need it?

Fairytale - just cuz.

I think I am having a "OMG I am done with University and now I have TIME and I can DO WHAT I WANT!!!" moment...

Aerin

Anything Magic Realist = good and worth having.

That ok?

The white cats are very cute.

Morwenna

Sinduction said:
Can anyone enable me on that beautiful Argentinian Marsella Tarot? (this one) I've been lusting for months now but the price is kind of holding me off. I just found that I have all but $8 in my paypal account so really, it's almost free. Please help!

Whoo! That's gorgeous! I think I like it as much as the Grand Tarot Universel! :D

Chiska

Aerin said:
Anything Magic Realist = good and worth having.

That ok?

The white cats are very cute.

Cute is always an important factor in any decision making process!

And Magic Realist? That I never thought of - but you may be on to something.

Thank you!!

Now -- justifying the money....That should be easy as I rarely spend money and I justify it by saying that those 4 decks are the equivalent of my husband's monthly beer budget. I don't drink, so....yup. Justified!

MysticalMoose

Chiska said:
I justify it by saying that those 4 decks are the equivalent of my husband's monthly beer budget. I don't drink, so....yup. Justified!

:thumbsup: This I like! :D

HighPriestess

I love my Victorian Flower Oracle--good cardstock, beautiful art, and the companion book that comes with the kit is excellent (the cards on their own are great too).

You might find yourself buying two copies--one for your mom and one for you!

nisaba

Chiska said:
Fantastical Menagerie - I always wanted that one!!
Fairytale - just cuz.
MRP Fairytale? It would be a delight and a pleasure.

The Fantastical Menagerie is light and not overworked, but its very airiness is a part of its charm. Its animals are entrancing and a bit menacing, its cards each are so symbolically redolent that they tell stories even when you're *not* reading with them! <laughter>. It was my first MRP deck, and I still think it's the best of all of them. And that's high praise.

The Fairytale is a lot richer in colour. I had a remarkably cosmopolitan childhood and am au fait with a lot of fairytales - far more than my child or most of the people I know - and I still found a few stories in there that I hadn't known (and had great pleasure researching). Throw a few cards on a table, and the deck tells you not so much what you want to hear, but what you (or they) need to hear, in loud, clear, colourful words.

Two fabulous working-decks. I love 'em.

And you'll so, so regret it if you don't get 'em and MRP decides not to reprint, or worse, if they go out of business for any reason and they'll never then be reprinted.

Chiska

It is done. Order has been sent. ETA of presents: 09/10/2010.