Sheridan Douglas Study Group proposal

Sulis

I've been using this deck exclusively for around a month now and I love it.

Would anyone be interested in working through the cards for a sort of informal discussion with me?

WolfSpirit

Yessss I think it is a great idea :thumbsup:

connegrl

I'm wedded to the IIT right now, but really think that this is my next deck. I'm hoping you do start a study group. It would be nice when I do get this deck.

Jen

Fulgour

Hi Sulis!

We have the Sheridan Douglas Tarot at home~
along with a nice hardback edition of the book.

An informal discussion would be a real pleasure!

Sulis

Cool,

Any preferences about which cards to start on - maybe the Minors since they are so unique?

Sheri

I'd like to join, too! I didn't think I was going to work with mine as much as I am. It sort of took over! :D

I don't have a preference on what cards to start with...some of them are really interesting looking!

valeria

Sulis

I've started an index thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=916089#post916089
If anyone starts a new thread would you please make sure that either Moonbow* or myself know about it so that we can add it to the index?

I've also started a thread on the Ace of Batons (thought we may as well begin with number 1)- jump in with comments please :)

Edited to add
Please feel free to begin a thread on any card you want to discuss - I don't really think we need to do this in any order and sometimes a card comes up and you just need to discuss it NOW :D

Moonbow

I hope to be joining you all soon... very very soon :D

I needed this deck to go with my old book.

Little Baron

I would like to as well.

But it will be in a bit of time, as I am spending time with the Victorian Romantic right now.

Will you be posting the card images in the threads? Because I am interested in reading along. Would be nice to know what you are talking about.

Good Luck!
LB

Sulis

Glad to have you on board Moonbow* :)

You'll love this deck I'm sure - it's got a lot in common with the TdM despite the pictoral minors (in my opinion ;))