Full Moon Action?

PurpleGoddess

Hi All,
Has anyone done the full moon meaning that came to be last night or the night before? believe it or not, i'm actually sleeping through this cycle. is it in scorpio or sag, what actions are coming to be, etc?

i have no clue on how to read the astrological chart. i keep getting confused on the houses and what they mean so i've decided to concentrate on my studies for massage therapy.

peace and light,
PG

lunalafey

I a little confussed to what it is you tring to find out. Do you want to know the realtion to the whole world and the planets positions currently? or how it reacts to you and the planets in your natal chart. I have seem some really extream effects from the full moon this month. People are a bit more on edge, but that could be partly to the Holiday season. The Full moon was a Gemini moon but quickly moved into Cancer. Gemini is a two sided sign. Communication crossed with emotions can sometimes lead to heated disscusions. But hopefully the moon at home in Cancer will be like a spray of mellow gas on everyone. For the 19th, there will be trines with the moon and both mars and venus....just a bit more to calm us humans. But both mars and venus are in scorpio, so perhaps light some candels and turn on some romantic music and crawl under the covers....

PurpleGoddess

sorry for confusion

lunalafey,
that's exactly what i'm looking for...i'm used to seeing the meaning and the going's on with a full moon in this forum.
pg

Minderwiz

HI PG.

Sorry, I normally try to pick up the lunations now AquarianGoddess is not a regular visitor. Unfortunately I was full of the preparations for our trip - and also going down with a bad bad cold.

The full Moon was on Thursday (Friday in OZ) around 19:12 GMT. It was in Gemini and was conjunct Saturn. Indeed The Moon and Saturn formed a focal point for the Full Moon, all other planets being in the opposite (Sun's) hemisphere. Appropriately, Saturn is also ruler of Capricorn, Which the Sun enters on the Winter Solstice - this year it was at 01:15 GMT on 22nd December. The opposition to Saturn of the Sun marking the struggle between the old (Saturn) and the new (Sun). This struggle will continue through to Easter and the Spring equinox when the Sun will gain the upper hand (So to speak).

The full Moon is trined by Uranus in Aquarius suggesting that this will be an unsual month, plenty of independance, invention and (hopefully) Astrology. Uranus also sextiles the Sun completing the triangle of the unusual, the old and the new.

Venus and Mars are still waltzing through Scorpio, Mercury had already entered Capricorn, Jupiter (in Leo) and the Sun (in Sagittarius) were still in mutual reception at the time of the full Moon, though this has now passed, with the entry of the Sun into Capricorn. Neptune remains in Aquarius and Pluto in Sagittarius.

aeonx

Minderwitz: Thank you for the update (although it's difficult to keep up with all trinessquaresconjunctionplanets, I'm confused ;) ). I hope you'll get better soon! Merry Christmas to you. :*

~aeonx~