Crystals to give strength

214red

I know a friend thats going through a hard time, he needs to come into his own power and realise his own inner strength and allow this to come out, without fear. I wanted to give him a gift of crystals as i know he would like that, but not sure which ones to use. I was going to use quartz, but would like some other suggestions that would work well for him. I will also be getting him a yellow candle too for his SP chakra and his self will.
I know he would need one to open his heart and also heal it, so was going to add crysocolla, but wondered what other suggestions people had?

i will charge them up before i give them to him

peaceandkarma

I would have thought that Clear Quartz would be good for this but maybe someone knows of some other crystals to help.

Bhavana

green and blue crystals - calm, balance, peacefulness - great for the heart energies.

deep blue and violet crystals - change, growth, awareness, emergence of abilities, strength, talents

Clear quartz is great for everything, but maybe the above can help you narrow down some other choices. Most books and even websites are grouped by color, so look at the stones under the above catagories for more specific qualities. If it were my choice, I would get him a nice amethyst and or quartz point or cluster, neither are too expensive. Spheres are nice too, and very beautiful. I just bought a gorgeous little slab of amethyst crystals, about 4"x4", for about $12. I buy locally at different stores most of the time, seems like prices are really high online.

Sodalite, flourite, calcite, amazonite, are other nice choices. Let me know if you have any questions, I have tons of books on this stuffr!

Apollonia

Turquoise might be helpful.

Hemera

I instantly thought about Labradorite/Spectrolite. It is healing, calming and empowering. It helped me a great deal during a difficult phase of my life.

214red

I would have thought that Clear Quartz would be good for this but maybe someone knows of some other crystals to help.

i did use clear quartz in the end, thanks for that!

214red

green and blue crystals - calm, balance, peacefulness - great for the heart energies.

deep blue and violet crystals - change, growth, awareness, emergence of abilities, strength, talents

Clear quartz is great for everything, but maybe the above can help you narrow down some other choices. Most books and even websites are grouped by color, so look at the stones under the above catagories for more specific qualities. If it were my choice, I would get him a nice amethyst and or quartz point or cluster, neither are too expensive. Spheres are nice too, and very beautiful. I just bought a gorgeous little slab of amethyst crystals, about 4"x4", for about $12. I buy locally at different stores most of the time, seems like prices are really high online.

Sodalite, flourite, calcite, amazonite, are other nice choices. Let me know if you have any questions, I have tons of books on this stuffr!
thanks for this:)
I was onyl going to be some tumbled stones or rough stones, i like the rough and natural look and so does he. i have a few books on crystals but there is alot of overlap in many.

will list the ones i used in the end of this thread

214red

I instantly thought about Labradorite/Spectrolite. It is healing, calming and empowering. It helped me a great deal during a difficult phase of my life.

thank you, will try and pick these up at the weekend

214red

thanks for the replies. I might buy some more crystals over the weekend after these suggestions.
I initially charges up some crystals i already had that seemed right, i might lend him some of my crystals for a week or so.
I used:
My clear quartz crystal ball (well it was clear, its charged up now so its all smokey)
angelite
blue topaz
Smokey quartz
Lapis luzili
Selenite
citrine