online sites to buy pendulums?

.traveller.

What are some good online sites to buy pendulums? A_shikhs gave me a nice one that is the perfect size for travel and I was thinking that I'd like to get a fancier one just to have. I saw one on a wholesale site that had a coin on one end and a bloodstone on the other.

I used to make my own but I like the balance of the manufactured type.

Any leads?

MorningGlory

i purchased a couple from bestcrystals.com they have a large selection and reasonable prices, the citrine pendulum i bought has been pretty good. Ebay is actually a good place to look around too.

.traveller.

Thank you! Those sites have given me some good ideas. I have found a supplier for the crystal bobs; I started looking when I was drawing a blank on the prefab ones.

It looks like I will be making my own fancy schmancy pendulum :D

Unfortunately, I also found a ton of jewelry making supplies that I want want want as well. Goodbye paycheck, hellooo jewelry supplies.

willowfox

I think eBay has some great choices if you are prepared to wait a bit.

.traveller.

I've had to cut myself off from eBay; I was spending way too much money.

I'm actually pretty handy with making jewelry and a pendulum isn't much different in design. I didn't know where to find the bobs before, so I substituted various objects. Most of them worked well, the only thing that refused to work was a fluorite pendant... that thing just yelled NO at me repeatedly.

firefrost

catbaloo - that is a brilliant site - thanks for posting it!

Hils :)