Le Petit Lenormand Noir Youtube Review by Bobbi-el

MoonGypsy

i was just sent this wonderful Youtube review of our dear Chronata's Le Petit Lenormand Noir.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nhcI40O_io

i think they might have all been sold out, but maybe [if there is enough renewed interest] we
could talk her into reprinting...

It is such a beautiful deck and reads soooo well...

It is tons of fun to use! And such a great one for the Winter months, especially.

Village Witch

Lovely deck! I love a deck with no playing card inserts and simple pictures with no distractions. I certainly hope she reprints.

Chronata

I love this video! So fabulous.

I actually have 2 decks left...I think. or... Maybe one.

If I do decide to reprint it, it will be gold.:D

Chronata

When I mean gold...
I mean something like this...
not actually metallic foil
(though if I could figure out how...that would be soooo cool)

Attachments

• lennie noir gold.jpg
    lennie noir gold.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 243

IHeartRescues

It's a year later and more...

You can add me to your list of future customers Robyn. And I love the idea of the the gold on black especially! Would be wonderful under candlelight!!

Do you have this in your plans for 2016? hoping.........

reall

oh! I luv gold touch!^^ would like to hear if there is agood DIY page with info how to get that on my deck?^^lolz :))

greatdane

THANKS for posting this, MoonGypsy!

I have and LOVE this deck! It is one of my absolute favs. Something just magical about it.

As gorgeous as gold would be, I am so enthralled with the black and white, I would only get if it were like the one I have. It's perfection. With that said, I think the gold will be gorgeous.

MoonGypsy

I have and LOVE this deck! It is one of my absolute favs. Something just magical about it.

As gorgeous as gold would be, I am so enthralled with the black and white, I would only get if it were like the one I have. It's perfection. With that said, I think the gold will be gorgeous.

The thread i started is a over a year old...:) i think this project has been put on
hold...at least for now....