BLUE BIRD LENORMAND.....It's Coming!

greatdane

I got this info DIRECTLY from US GAMES for those interested.

The Blue Bird Lenormand is a NEW product that has not yet been published so that AT listing is accurate.

It is due out in a week or two.

One bit of information that would be helpful to folks is to understand that this new Blue Bird Lenormand deck replaces the Blue Owl lenormand in the U.S. Games Systems product. We had been distributing the Blue Owl Lenormand but no longer will - so this is the substitute.

The art is new- all taken from classic art. and I think it is gorgeous.

the verses on the Blue Owl were written by Stuart Kaplan years ago so he tweaked them a bit for this new Blue Bird.

(so it does have a ‘pedigree’)

IHeartRescues

Where did you find this?

I went to US Games Systems website and found no mention of coming decks. Where should I have looked greatdane?? Wow, replacing the Blue Owl? Wow-just wow. I imagine Urania will still be publishing the Blaue Eule...

greatdane

I don't think it's up yet, IHeartRescues

I saw on What's New here in AT.

I contacted USG directly and got the info I posted.

As I hear anything more, I will post more here. I don't think you can order from USG yet, because they don't quite have available.

greatdane

Oh and PS it's in What's New? for December here in AT

At least a sampling....

Essjay

Thanks for the heads-up Great Dane. I like the look of this - very pretty :) Also, I'm missing a Lenormand with verses. I hope it's out soon!

greatdane

Should be out sometime in January, Essjay

I will post here as soon as I see it's available for sale. If anyone else sees it first, please post!

greatdane

NOOO problem, Madame Squee! :)

I love to enable :).

I do think the images are amazing.

LynnRA

Blue Bird Lenormand updates

Hi everyone. I am just delighted to see the enthusiasm growing here for the upcoming new Blue Bird Lenormand deck due out soon. It was a lot of fun helping Stuart Kaplan with this project. I think the artwork is exquisite. U.S Games wanted to make this classic deck available to everyone. Hopefully the little poems will help people who are learning the Lenormand meanings. Thanks for your loyal support, dear AT readers!

Madame Squee

I do like these verses. Normally, I just want the playing card inserts, but these poems are sweet and beautifully presented -- right next to the most gorgeous playing cards I've ever seen! :D