#4 Miss Piggy --- RECONSIDERATION

dadsnook2000

With the weekend coming up, this is an excellent time to reconsider our choices for Miss Piggy's chart placements. As has been evident, everyone is now aware of "house positions" relative to the signs chosen, and everyone is showing better awareness of house meanings. That was one goal of my creation of this exercise to develop Miss Piggy's chart -- to bring more balance into the list's considerations of planets-houses-signs-aspects as an integral package of personality expression.

To date here is a summary of everyone's choices for Asc., Sun, and Moon placements by sign and house.

* Minderwiz; Scorpio, Taurus(7) or Leo(10), Leo(10.
* Frannie: Taurus or Leo, none, none
* ANA: Pisces, Scorpio(9), Aries(2)

* Huredriel: Scorpio, none, Cancer(9)
* GA: Pisces perhaps, none, Cancer(5)
* MCsea: Libra, Leo(11), Scorpio(2)

* Lilangel09: Pisces, Leo(5), Cancer(5) possible due to degree placement
* Isthmus nekoi: none, none, none
* Starseer: none, Libra, Leo

* Dadsnook/Dave: Leo, Pisces(8), Aries(9)
* Ellirhyn: none, none, Aries.

I'll be happy to edit this summary if I have made any errors. To this point, it seems that Ascendant signs with Scorpio are most favored, with Pisces and Libra close behind. Aries Moon is most favored.

OUR TASK NOW IS TO RETHINK OUR CHOICES OF SIGN AND HOUSE PLACEMENTS FOR THESE THREE KEY CHART FACTORS and make any changes before the next step, which will be a surprise step for us. Dave

Minderwiz

Just to clarify my choice was:

Ascendant Scorpio

Sun Taurus/7th

Moon Leo/10th

To give my overall assessment of 60% Choleric, 20% Sanguine, 20% Phlegmatic.

Sadly there's no sign of the pig in Astrology, but two of the three signs above (Taurus and Leo) are 'bestial' so I think that's appropriate for Miss Piggy. My Ascendant choice is Scorpio, which like the other Water signs is classified as 'fruitful'. The other bestial signs are Aries, Capricorn and the latter half of Sagittarius, so Dave's trio has the same profile as mine.

Oddly Leo is also classified as a 'manly or humane' sign - which is good considering that Miss Piggy is an anthropomorphic creation LOL. Other 'humane' signs are Gemini, Aquarius' and Libra (i.e. 'humane' = all the air signs plus Leo).

So far so good, I've also got some considerations for the placements of Mercury and Venus and to a lesser extent Mars but I'll leave those for the moment.

On the house placements, The 10th House Moon shows Miss Piggy has a career as a natural public performer and her seventh House Sun shows that Miss Piggy shines through her relationships with others (and especially Kermit?). It's also a placement which suggests that despite her high choleric content Miss Piggy doesn't alienate others (or at least not for long). As the Sun is her MC ruler, her career is going to be an important aspect of her relationships and the stress or the square by sign between Sun and Moon is likely to be reduced (they are also in mutual reception).

ANA

i would love to know enough to change my mind...:)))
but frankly when i made my choices i deliberated my options as best i knew how,

so i'll keep to them.....:))))
ana

huredriel

Just added my chosen sun sign, been a bit of an internal debate :D

Ascendant/1st House - Scorpio
Moon/9th House - Cancer
Sun/2nd House - Capricorn

MCsea

I wanted to say we were discussing this in the car today on our 3 hour trip ;)
we also played with Tinker Bells astrology chart too...

awesome stuff...

thinking - thinking..

MARINA

Minderwiz

Well there seems something of a lull, so I'll finish off my reconsideration:

Given my placement of the Sun in early Taurus in the seventh, I thought of possible placements for Mercury and Venus.

Mercury can only have a maximum separation of 28 degrees, so it would either be in very early Gemini (8th House); Taurus or Aries (6th House). My feeling is that it would be in Gemini in the eighth. Aries has some attraction because of her tendency to communicate directly and forcibly at times but my feeling is that Mercury should be in the eighth. The eighth is the second house from the seventh - other people's property. Mercury is the logical mind and voice and Miss Piggy's voice (and mind) is in a very literal sense the voice of someone else. Mercury is very strong in Gemini - Miss Piggy potentially has a very good voice and mind but the eighth is a weak placement (someone else controls her) and that far ahead of the Sun, Mercury is slow approaching his station retrograde, or has just turned retrograde. There are times when Miss Piggy is slow on the uptake and things have to be explained to her. However a plus point, Mercury is occidental of the Sun (can be seen as an evening star), which was seen as an accidental dignity.

Venus has a maximum separation of 48 degrees from the Sun, virtually all of Gemini, Taurus, Aries and the last few degrees of Pisces. And it is in the later sign I'm putting Venus. Venus in Pisces in the fifth House. This is a strong placement - Venus is in exaltation in Pisces, Venus joys in the fifth house. As it's a day birth Venus as a nocturnal planet is below the horizon and in a nocturnal (female) sign. As a 'side effect' this promises her lots of piglets (fifth house rules children and Pisces is very fertile) but on a more modern note the fifth is associated with creativity and here we have the Sun's ruler well placed in a creative environment. Venus in turn is disposited by Jupiter so the greater benefic rules the lesser benefic, which in turn rules the Sun. Very promising for a career in the theatre. The downside is that Venus will also be either retrograde and slowing down, or will have just stationed direct and be slow in motion. Venus will also be oriental, rising before the Sun (and setting before it) - Venus is the morning star. Miss Piggy may have some relationship problems, especially with other cast members but nothing that is going to be too serious.

For the other three planets (Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) they could be anywhere (though reality might make demands here) I'm not so bothered with Jupiter and Saturn but as Mars is my Ascendant ruler, I really should consider where he should go. Obvious possibilities for a strong and forceful Mars are Aries (sixth House, which is also the joy of Mars), Scorpio which is the first House and is where Mars is also Triplicity ruler as well as Sign ruler. Mars is a nocturnal planet (assigned to cool him down) and both placements would be nocturnal ones but Scorpio is also a nocturnal sign. The other placement for a strong Mars would be Capricorn (where Mars is exalted) and this would be third house. I quite fancy having Mars as the Almuten of the Chart (the planet with most dignity) and placed in the first, Mars would have a lot of accidental dignity by House placement as well as essential dignity by sign placement. The downside is Mars would be in the opposite house to the Sun and therefore retrograde - that might introduce a little insecurity and vulnerability into Miss Piggy but with such essential dignity Mars would be almost benefic!

huredriel

Gotta re-edit mine, I put my Sun in Cap as 2nd house, but just realised yesterday it's 3rd house ....... more thinking needed

lilangel09

I'm sticking to what I put. It took awhile to decide on these placements, and they seem to serve well.