Knight of pents + the moon as feelings

Dartellus

Hi!

This knight for feelings means "slow and not very romantic feelings".
But maybe, with the moon, there is something hidden, in the subconscious?
Or, is stable and grounded, because this person is afraid of something?

This moon here is so interesting. :laugh:

Thanks for the help!

Dartellus

Update

A new thought about the moon here: Maybe the person is feeling confused about this feeling? the feeling of Knight of pents.

What you people think?

violetdaisy

Perhaps this person wants to appear as the knight to others and believes that is really who they are and is avoiding looking too deeply in case they find something they'd rather stay in the dark about. The moon is very selective about what she shows to others, she only highlights some things and very rarely casts her own shadow.

Aeterna

someone who has sadness or doubts about another one.

someone who's feelings are fluctuating all the time.

Dartellus

Perhaps this person wants to appear as the knight to others and believes that is really who they are and is avoiding looking too deeply in case they find something they'd rather stay in the dark about. The moon is very selective about what she shows to others, she only highlights some things and very rarely casts her own shadow.

Hi violetdaisy!

Yep, when i saw the moon here i thought exactly that, "something is either hidden or being avoided".
I agree with you, the moon is about the things that we hide in the unconscious.

Thanks for the help!

Dartellus

someone who has sadness or doubts about another one.

someone who's feelings are fluctuating all the time.

Hi Aeterna!

Interesting, i liked the idea of fluctuating all the time.
Doubts is very interesting, maybe doubts about him/herself feelings about the other person?

Thanks for the help!

ChristianReader

If i got these two to represent someones feelings id think they are sure of the feelings they have but hesitant and slow coming to speaking on it. These two together i see afraid to take a chance. Id also see suppression and a message to analyze the persons actions. What is consistent about their behavior. Im not sure if this is a question of romantic feelings but if so they are there but the person simply hides it.

Dartellus

If i got these two to represent someones feelings id think they are sure of the feelings they have but hesitant and slow coming to speaking on it. These two together i see afraid to take a chance. Id also see suppression and a message to analyze the persons actions. What is consistent about their behavior. Im not sure if this is a question of romantic feelings but if so they are there but the person simply hides it.

Hi CristianReader!

Yep, more and more i'm starting to see this in the way that you and the others described. i do think this cards is talking about "hiding the feelings."

Thanks a lot for the help!