Nine of Swords/Three of Pentacles

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, TinaV!

Per the Forum Posting Rules, up to half of the cards from a reading may be listed and/or discussed in Using Tarot Cards. Complete readings are discussed in Your Readings. Also, you are required to provide your own interpretations for all cards you list, which you have not done. If this is a complete 3 card reading and you wish to only discuss the two cards in the thread title, then please remove mention of the third card. And we understand that you're stuck on one of the cards, which is why you're asking for help. But Aeclectic is a learning forum, so we ask that you try to interpret all cards. Instead of just saying "I don't know what it means" when you're required to provide your own interpretation first, you just may surprise yourself with what you come up with.

Other posters, please refrain from replying until the Posting Rules are adhered to.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

TinaV

Sorry, didn't know that! I think Page of Cups is pretty clear to me, so my focus is on the last two cards.

Here is my interpretation:
Page of Cups - I probably didn't realize what was going on/missed the signs. I was probably naive or too focused on myself.
Nine of Swords - Fear of commitment and overwhelmed by stress from his new work situation in his new city. I don't think the source of the breakup is me personally, but his issues/emotions regarding the big changes in his life. He has pulled himself away from me.
Three of Pentacles - I know this card refers to work/working together. I am guessing it means working through the issues with him. I know it's not possible to attach a positive or negative feeling to a certain card, but I do have positive feeling in this context.

I hope someone can help me. I'm here to learn.