Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun > Single Card Games

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Closed Thread

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Q of coins

Someone will come to you with news but you should wait a bit

* Should i meet him tonight ?
the fool

I feel you will end end up going regardless because you want to see him so much, rather than 'should' or 'shouldn't'

what exactly will X do that will upset me?
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #831
think 
except when it's time to sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Q of coins

Someone will come to you with news but you should wait a bit

* Should i meet him tonight ?
3 of swords rx

I would say no, unless you can chat and get your grievances out properly. Seems you might argue or there could be some awful atmosphere, moodiness, something like that.

Will I pass all of my modules?
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #832
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
3 of swords rx

I would say no, unless you can chat and get your grievances out properly. Seems you might argue or there could be some awful atmosphere, moodiness, something like that.

Will I pass all of my modules?
9 cups

yes! you will pass them all! Hooray

q above
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #833
palin 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
the fool

I feel you will end end up going regardless because you want to see him so much, rather than 'should' or 'shouldn't'

what exactly will X do that will upset me?
7 cups

X will leave you uncertain about something, you won't know what to think as their behaviour communication wont be clear and open to misinterpretation

q: Has A moved on from me
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #834
think 
except when it's time to sleep

Quote:
9 cups

yes! you will pass them all! Hooray

q above
Sorry! We must have cross posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
7 cups

X will leave you uncertain about something, you won't know what to think as their behaviour communication wont be clear and open to misinterpretation

q: Has A moved on from me
10 of wands

I think they are certainly taking a pause from the dense energy of this connection. They seem unable or unwilling to move anywhere, everything is a burden. With a 10 it could signify a real end but since it's wands I think it's just a pause for reflection and you're thinking it's an ending.

Does K still have strong feelings for me?
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #835
palin 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Sorry! We must have cross posted.

10 of wands

I think they are certainly taking a pause from the dense energy of this connection. They seem unable or unwilling to move anywhere, everything is a burden. With a 10 it could signify a real end but since it's wands I think it's just a pause for reflection and you're thinking it's an ending.

Does K still have strong feelings for me?
7 coins

the feelings are well invested it seems this is a strong connection with a history behind and they dont want you out of their life they want to build on what you two have so far

q: my opinion of this flat I am seeing on tuesday (the one I am viewing the pictures of right now)
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #836
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
7 coins

the feelings are well invested it seems this is a strong connection with a history behind and they dont want you out of their life they want to build on what you two have so far

q: my opinion of this flat I am seeing on tuesday (the one I am viewing the pictures of right now)
page pentacles

you will consider it as a possibility as you look around it but you won't get an overwhelming feeling of 'yes, this is the one' so you won't end up committing to renting/buying the flat in the end. You may also think it looks a bit small or simplistic or minimilist in the way it's decorated and the amount of things in it

on a scale of upset to distraught - how will I feel about what X does?

Last edited by Persimmon; 1 Week Ago at 04:28.
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #837
SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
page pentacles

you will consider it as a possibility as you look around it but you won't get an overwhelming feeling of 'yes, this is the one' so you won't end up committing to renting/buying the flat in the end. You may also think it looks a bit small or simplistic or minimilist in the way it's decorated and the amount of things in it

on a scale of upset to distraught - how will I feel about what X does?
Death - it may be a deal breaker and you wont look at them the same way again.

How is my desire to move homes looking this year?
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #838
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Death - it may be a deal breaker and you wont look at them the same way again.

How is my desire to move homes looking this year?
7 swords

you will be anxious to snap up a good property before other buyers as the market in competitive, and likely you will manage to get what you want if you move quickly

will I find it in myself to be able to forgive J, or will I feel like I could never be with him again?
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #839
SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
7 swords

you will be anxious to snap up a good property before other buyers as the market in competitive, and likely you will manage to get what you want if you move quickly

will I find it in myself to be able to forgive J, or will I feel like I could never be with him again?
7 WANDS

You will forgive but you'll have your guard up thats for sure (base is magician) which makes me feel he will work towards making a real effort.

A card for the most significant event in my life in the next 7 days?
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #840
Closed Thread

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today