Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Q of coins

Someone will come to you with news but you should wait a bit

* Should i meet him tonight ?
the fool

I feel you will end end up going regardless because you want to see him so much, rather than 'should' or 'shouldn't'

what exactly will X do that will upset me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #831
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Q of coins

Someone will come to you with news but you should wait a bit

* Should i meet him tonight ?
3 of swords rx

I would say no, unless you can chat and get your grievances out properly. Seems you might argue or there could be some awful atmosphere, moodiness, something like that.

Will I pass all of my modules?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #832
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
3 of swords rx

I would say no, unless you can chat and get your grievances out properly. Seems you might argue or there could be some awful atmosphere, moodiness, something like that.

Will I pass all of my modules?
9 cups

yes! you will pass them all! Hooray

q above
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #833
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
the fool

I feel you will end end up going regardless because you want to see him so much, rather than 'should' or 'shouldn't'

what exactly will X do that will upset me?
7 cups

X will leave you uncertain about something, you won't know what to think as their behaviour communication wont be clear and open to misinterpretation

q: Has A moved on from me
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #834
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
9 cups

yes! you will pass them all! Hooray

q above
Sorry! We must have cross posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
7 cups

X will leave you uncertain about something, you won't know what to think as their behaviour communication wont be clear and open to misinterpretation

q: Has A moved on from me
10 of wands

I think they are certainly taking a pause from the dense energy of this connection. They seem unable or unwilling to move anywhere, everything is a burden. With a 10 it could signify a real end but since it's wands I think it's just a pause for reflection and you're thinking it's an ending.

Does K still have strong feelings for me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #835
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Sorry! We must have cross posted.



10 of wands

I think they are certainly taking a pause from the dense energy of this connection. They seem unable or unwilling to move anywhere, everything is a burden. With a 10 it could signify a real end but since it's wands I think it's just a pause for reflection and you're thinking it's an ending.

Does K still have strong feelings for me?
7 coins

the feelings are well invested it seems this is a strong connection with a history behind and they dont want you out of their life they want to build on what you two have so far

q: my opinion of this flat I am seeing on tuesday (the one I am viewing the pictures of right now)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #836
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
7 coins

the feelings are well invested it seems this is a strong connection with a history behind and they dont want you out of their life they want to build on what you two have so far

q: my opinion of this flat I am seeing on tuesday (the one I am viewing the pictures of right now)
page pentacles

you will consider it as a possibility as you look around it but you won't get an overwhelming feeling of 'yes, this is the one' so you won't end up committing to renting/buying the flat in the end. You may also think it looks a bit small or simplistic or minimilist in the way it's decorated and the amount of things in it

on a scale of upset to distraught - how will I feel about what X does?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #837
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 
Citizen

SonyaB's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
page pentacles

you will consider it as a possibility as you look around it but you won't get an overwhelming feeling of 'yes, this is the one' so you won't end up committing to renting/buying the flat in the end. You may also think it looks a bit small or simplistic or minimilist in the way it's decorated and the amount of things in it

on a scale of upset to distraught - how will I feel about what X does?
Death - it may be a deal breaker and you wont look at them the same way again.

How is my desire to move homes looking this year?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #838
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Death - it may be a deal breaker and you wont look at them the same way again.

How is my desire to move homes looking this year?
7 swords

you will be anxious to snap up a good property before other buyers as the market in competitive, and likely you will manage to get what you want if you move quickly

will I find it in myself to be able to forgive J, or will I feel like I could never be with him again?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #839
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 
Citizen

SonyaB's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
7 swords

you will be anxious to snap up a good property before other buyers as the market in competitive, and likely you will manage to get what you want if you move quickly

will I find it in myself to be able to forgive J, or will I feel like I could never be with him again?
7 WANDS

You will forgive but you'll have your guard up thats for sure (base is magician) which makes me feel he will work towards making a real effort.

A card for the most significant event in my life in the next 7 days?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #840
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.