Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Knight of Cups
It seems as if some kind of opportunity is approaching you , however this may be a chance (not scheduled) encounter ; feels as if you will pass one another when K is on a *quest* for something of his own.

QU: Why is S never friendly when he sees me ?
temperance rx

Could it be that S is just not a friendly kind of character? I see him as a bit morose here, kind of bitter in some way, he has a chip on his shoulder... sorry, I'm not pulling him apart, I just mean he is a bit of a misery guts, might be temperamental, and it could well be something not lasting, like a bout of depression maybe. I don't think he doesn't like you personally or anything like that.

How have I performed in the essay I submitted today?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #791
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
King of Wands

He might just have a big ego and feels women owe him respect.

What does A think of our conversations?
2 of cups

A feels warm and tender in thoughts about your conversations. They seem very open and quite lovely, there's a rare connection between you guys it would seem.

Q above pls.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #792
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

He's lukewarm (almost stingy like he's making a point) with me and my SO but seemingly more effusive with others - It's beginning to annoy me especially as he's been to our home etc a number of times (but no reciprocation ..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
temperance rx

Could it be that S is just not a friendly kind of character? I see him as a bit morose here, kind of bitter in some way, he has a chip on his shoulder... sorry, I'm not pulling him apart, I just mean he is a bit of a misery guts, might be temperamental, and it could well be something not lasting, like a bout of depression maybe. I don't think he doesn't like you personally or anything like that.

How have I performed in the essay I submitted today?
The Hierophant
I think you've given them what they wanted - so it bodes well (and could bode very well )

QU: How does S view H ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #793
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Weird, sounds like a character to keep a distance from for sure. Maybe trust your intuition on this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
He's lukewarm (almost stingy like he's making a point) with me and my SO but seemingly more effusive with others - It's beginning to annoy me especially as he's been to our home etc a number of times (but no reciprocation ..)



The Hierophant
I think you've given them what they wanted - so it bodes well (and could bode very well )

QU: How does S view H ?
Tower

Hmm, he doesn't seem to be able to handle his thoughts about H very well. Seems like he could be envious? Something like that. He maybe views H as being 'better' than him or having more, seems he is a bit resentful. Weird card! I don't think he's unbiased in thinking, anyway.

If I was to see K at uni soon, would we interact?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #794
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Weird, sounds like a character to keep a distance from for sure. Maybe trust your intuition on this one.

Tower

Hmm, he doesn't seem to be able to handle his thoughts about H very well. Seems like he could be envious? Something like that. He maybe views H as being 'better' than him or having more, seems he is a bit resentful. Weird card! I don't think he's unbiased in thinking, anyway.

If I was to see K at uni soon, would we interact?
4 of Cups

Polite but distant, like acquaintances you don't really care for but have to make polite small talk.

What would a connection with T be like?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #795
DDwarks  DDwarks is offline
Tutu wearing rascal
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2016
Location: Here
Posts: 3,009
DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
4 of Cups

Polite but distant, like acquaintances you don't really care for but have to make polite small talk.

What would a connection with T be like?
Prince of Disks
It would be very earthy and sensual.

Q. What's the financial outlook of my new project?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #796
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Prince of Disks
It would be very earthy and sensual.

Q. What's the financial outlook of my new project?
8 of Wanda. This says go full steam ahead. Or it's like. You are going full steam ahead regardless of the financial outcome. Sounds like quick growth but maybe short lived


Q: C's thoughts about me
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #797
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
8 of Wanda. This says go full steam ahead. Or it's like. You are going full steam ahead regardless of the financial outcome. Sounds like quick growth but maybe short lived


Q: C's thoughts about me
Ace of Wands

Excited and looking forward to having fun with you!

How will the rest of January go for me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #798
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Ace of Wands

Excited and looking forward to having fun with you!

How will the rest of January go for me?
2 of pent

Steady progress. Nothing too dramatic, not dull or dreary, not much troubling you but nothing majorly exciting either. Seems good, simple and stable.

Will I get a distinction grade for my sustainability essay?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #799
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
2 of pent

Steady progress. Nothing too dramatic, not dull or dreary, not much troubling you but nothing majorly exciting either. Seems good, simple and stable.

Will I get a distinction grade for my sustainability essay?
3 of Wands

Not set yet, and there might be more for you to do; maybe you have yet to present your paper at a conference or they're assessing other aspects of your work.

Card about my soulmate?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #800
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.