Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Knight of swords
Base was 5 of Wands - are you likely to be * killing* the competition this weekend ? (My knight slays a dragon)

QU: Same question : How is the weekend looking ?
Hermit - either spent mostly on your own in your space or if with people you will spend it doing a lot of reflecting. As a whole you'll be looking in with reflection in search of answers.. Base queen of Coins. This is pointing at staying in the house. Or in a house.

Q- how does G feel bout me these days?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #811
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
Hermit - either spent mostly on your own in your space or if with people you will spend it doing a lot of reflecting. As a whole you'll be looking in with reflection in search of answers.. Base queen of Coins. This is pointing at staying in the house. Or in a house.

Q- how does G feel bout me these days?
10 of swords

not great, he has regrets and a big sense of doing the wrong thing for his own life path, and also hurting you. I think he wishes things were different.

Does K know that I've blocked him?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #812
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar
Smile


Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
10 of swords

not great, he has regrets and a big sense of doing the wrong thing for his own life path, and also hurting you. I think he wishes things were different.

Does K know that I've blocked him?
FB- this makes sense. Things ended with us badly 2 years ago.. he didn't act and handle things well n he hurt me a lot.. I'm happy in a relationship now but I sent him a friend request on Facebook as a means to mend at least the friendship we had before and he accepted my request

For you.

Queen of cups. I see this as a yes and don't think he is taking it well

Q- why did G accept my friend request on Facebook?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #813
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
FB- this makes sense. Things ended with us badly 2 years ago.. he didn't act and handle things well n he hurt me a lot.. I'm happy in a relationship now but I sent him a friend request on Facebook as a means to mend at least the friendship we had before and he accepted my request

For you.

Queen of cups. I see this as a yes and don't think he is taking it well

Q- why did G accept my friend request on Facebook?
knight of pentacles

I think there will be some delay while he thinks it over. It seems he is pleased you sent him a friend request, but he has some confusing thoughts and he wants to regain composure. He will probably accept tho.

How is my frameworks essay I just finished writing?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #814
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
FB- this makes sense. Things ended with us badly 2 years ago.. he didn't act and handle things well n he hurt me a lot.. I'm happy in a relationship now but I sent him a friend request on Facebook as a means to mend at least the friendship we had before and he accepted my request

For you.

Queen of cups. I see this as a yes and don't think he is taking it well

Q- why did G accept my friend request on Facebook?
5 wands (base 8 swords)

he doesn't want any bad feeling between you both and he wants to let go of past grievances you might have had

what will nikki tell me in answer to my question when she emails back today?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #815
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
5 wands (base 8 swords)

he doesn't want any bad feeling between you both and he wants to let go of past grievances you might have had

what will nikki tell me in answer to my question when she emails back today?
3 of swords

It seems so, but I'm not sure you'll like the answer.

Q above pls.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #816
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
3 of swords

It seems so, but I'm not sure you'll like the answer.

Q above pls.
FB 3 swords makes sense to me, but it is someone else's heart, not mine..

star

it's great - I feel you really put your all into it and it will show to the person who marks it

will venus help me get accurate information?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #817
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
knight of pentacles

I think there will be some delay while he thinks it over. It seems he is pleased you sent him a friend request, but he has some confusing thoughts and he wants to regain composure. He will probably accept tho.

How is my frameworks essay I just finished writing?
He has already accepted 3 days ago..I asked why he accepted it
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #818
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
He has already accepted 3 days ago..I asked why he accepted it
Sorry yeah, I saw I'd misread your question when Persimmon answered.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #819
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
FB 3 swords makes sense to me, but it is someone else's heart, not mine..

star

it's great - I feel you really put your all into it and it will show to the person who marks it

will venus help me get accurate information?
3 of wands

Hmm, I think this will require someone else as well, or a lot of extra research from other sources. But venus will help a little, and the information will be accurate it seems.

Does K feel rejected by me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #820
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.