One yes/no question horary chart reading available.

Sharla

I have one more spot on this thread for this evening, if anyone wants to take it.

Noni - (you can ask a different question on a different subject if you wish)

ONE MORE READING AVAILABLE, GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN.​

Noni

So tempting Sharla, thanks :)
I'll bite.
I would like to know if I'll complete my degree I had to leave it last year due to certain circumstances beyond my control but I still want to finish it.
So yes/ no question would be will I be able to complete the degree.

Cheers!

Sharla

So tempting Sharla, thanks :)
I'll bite.
I would like to know if I'll complete my degree I had to leave it last year due to certain circumstances beyond my control but I still want to finish it.
So yes/ no question would be will I be able to complete the degree.

Cheers!

Great question Noni, and im secretly glad its you :) Im going to cast the chart now...but depending on what i see, it may be tomorrow its posted or maybe ill do it now before bed (its 11.51pm here) not tired though lol.

Before i cast the chart, can you confirm if your actually still doing this degree now ? or hoping to ?

Noni

Great question Noni, and im secretly glad its you :) Im going to cast the chart now...but depending on what i see, it may be tomorrow its posted or maybe ill do it now before bed (its 11.51pm here) not tired though lol.

Before i cast the chart, can you confirm if your actually still doing this degree now ? or hoping to ?

More hoping to now, I had to withdraw from uni as I did not want to pay the fees etc.....but I still have support of people at high level who want to see me finish and it was just unfortunate really what happened when I was almost there...but such is life!. There are talks etc with people at uni and outside so its (even earlier this week and previous week as well) still active energy around it.

Please take your time with it whenever it works is fine :)
I'm glad to be able to ask this question! Thank you, Sharla!

Sharla

More hoping to now, I had to withdraw from uni as I did not want to pay the fees etc.....but I still have support of people at high level who want to see me finish and it was just unfortunate really what happened when I was almost there...but such is life!. There are talks etc with people at uni and outside so its (even earlier this week and previous week as well) still active energy around it.

Please take your time with it whenever it works is fine :)
I'm glad to be able to ask this question! Thank you, Sharla!

Sure fine, and thats good background information too.

Im gonna cast it now and see what i get.

Sharla

Oh! great, thanks...I'm here :)

Ok Noni ive cast the chart but will type it out in the moming, as it's nearly 1am here so eyes wide shut time.

Noni

Ok Noni ive cast the chart but will type it out in the moming, as it's nearly 1am here so eyes wide shut time.

No worries, Sharla
Thank you!
Have a good night's rest...sweet dreams :)

Sharla

Will Noni complete her degree ?

https://postimg.org/image/w0oam7bzf/

Querent = Capricorn = Saturn.

Moon's next conjunction in the chart is with the North Node - answer to question is Yes

Using whole sign 9th for the degree. 9th house = Virgo, significator being mercury.

Mercury is posited in the 2nd face of Taurus, Chaldean planetary influence being Moon. Mercury is posited in the 6th/7th duodenary sign of libra/scorpio, so here we then have mercury also colored by moon and venus/mars influences also.

This i would see as female influences in helping you achieve this degree, mars would be the drive that they give you in order to push you to finishing your degree.

Saturn is flowing towards mercury = +
Mercury is in its terms = +
Mercury flows towards lucky north node with the moon = +
Mercury is moving towards its ruler sign = +
Saturn will also start flowing towards the luckypart when it stations back direct at the end
of August.

Part of success = Aquarius, which is the 6th from the 9th. The moon flows towards the POS which is positive.

You have 5 +testimonies, so you will complete your Degree.

There will be help there and support in enabling you to do this.

Goodluck Noni :) and thanks for sitting.

Noni

https://postimg.org/image/w0oam7bzf/

Querent = Capricorn = Saturn.

Moon's next conjunction in the chart is with the North Node - answer to question is Yes

Using whole sign 9th for the degree. 9th house = Virgo, significator being mercury.

Mercury is posited in the 2nd face of Taurus, Chaldean planetary influence being Moon. Mercury is posited in the 6th/7th duodenary sign of libra/scorpio, so here we then have mercury also colored by moon and venus/mars influences also.

This i would see as female influences in helping you achieve this degree, mars would be the drive that they give you in order to push you to finishing your degree.

Saturn is flowing towards mercury = +
Mercury is in its terms = +
Mercury flows towards lucky north node with the moon = +
Mercury is moving towards its ruler sign = +
Saturn will also start flowing towards the luckypart when it stations back direct at the end
of August.

Part of success = Aquarius, which is the 6th from the 9th. The moon flows towards the POS which is positive.

You have 5 +testimonies, so you will complete your Degree.

There will be help there and support in enabling you to do this.

Goodluck Noni :) and thanks for sitting.

WOOOHOOOOO!!! I could so HUG you out of jubilation right now...YAY!!! best news I've heard in a while.....so happy to know this :)
Yes there are two women helping and supporting me atm....from outside uni and one very senior level Professor who has told me she will do what she can to help.
I need help and support to finish it otherwise I cannot do it srsly.

Sharla, may I please what is that Saturn....end of August bit?? will something happen then?

Thanks for this good news...I'll keep on doing whatever I can to make it happen!

Best wishes
:)