Learning astrology from your own chart

Emma313

This could be useful
Today i was meditatng and realised two aspects in my chart were operating
This has been like I have always been, so not a transit or anything

So, I go after what Im looking for/what I want and then get distracted and end up all tired out and confused and knot wridden,because I had no direction, clear idea of what I wanted, but I had the stamina to research for endless hours

The aspects I blame are Mars in cancer trine Neptune both sextile Pluto

ive decided to pick the soft option Venus which is also in strong aspect to all these as the answer ie chose what you love and like
Ps all this was to do with deciding on interiors for new home

The mars neptune thing clicked with me today as a true representation of what i have been doing all my adult life, wasting time with my energy because no focus

I only posted this as it may help people with understanding recurring patterns they might not be aware of whats causing them and maybe get a choice to how to change, at least beng aware is a good start

RohanMenon

Good Post

I recently realized how a Neptune Saturn opposition in my chart has been playing havoc in my life for decades. I think there is an argument to be made for astrology as a purely self-chart oriented effort (vs the traditional idea of astrologer and client being two distinct people).