Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 295 : March 25 - March 31

DaughterOfDanu

Oooh, which trim are you doing? It looks so good all three ways (well, 4 if you count untrimmed). I Have my beloved original as is, and a second one trimmed to the inner borders, titles on. Actually tempted to get a third and go the full monty for a travelling copy *blush*

Oops somehow I didn't catch your reply! I'm going all in. No borders no titles :)

Rose Lalonde

Ok, I need to change mine. I just received the INCREDIBLE Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus (seriously so beautiful) I want to read with this deck all week. I haven't had much luck with Thoth before though so here's hoping I can make some progress this time.

If you hadn't seen, the TM Fool's Dog app came out just a few days ago, and it has all of Book M (which I love dearly). In case it's of interest... :)

csmith0406

Thank you Rose! I saw it about an hour ago and have been going through it, it's great to have the book on my phone, I can look at the cards too.

I can't believe how much I love this deck, and my husband really likes it too. It's the first deck he ever looked at every single card with me.

MistyCheckers

I would like to join in with this group if it's okay? For my deck I would like to start with the Housewives Tarot.

Green Faerie

I would like to join in with this group if it's okay? For my deck I would like to start with the Housewives Tarot.

Welcome, MistyCheckers! It's nice to meet you. :) And of course it's okay! Everyone is welcome here, and we are the no rules thread, so you can chat and share as much or as little about your readings and tarot musings as you like. :)

MistyCheckers

Thank you Green Faerie!! I literally don't know a single soul who works with tarot. So it's fun to chat with those who do.

lantana

Ohhh, this week is hard because I know I'm getting a new deck on Wednesday, but I also know I need to spend another week with the Prisma Visions... sigh... Prisma Visions it is!

(Thanks in advance, VG!)

RiverRunsDeep

Moving on this week (finally!) to Hekate Tarot. Thanks for the thread, VG! :)

Amberjune

Hello everybody:)

I am in this week with the Tyldwick Tarot and possibly the Earthbound Oracle.

Last week I've received the Crystal Mandala Oracle, used it for daily draws and have been blown away with deep resonance, the deck seemed to pick up on what is going on underneath, and really helped me gain clarity.

Wishing everyone a happy week.

Amberjune

Okay, I've got one more deck I'm going to give away - the Roches Tarot :

http://www.rochestercitynewspaper.c...familiar-faces-and-spaces/Content?oid=2734438
by Jay Lincoln:
http://www.jaylincoln.com/#!blank/c1klo

I'll do a drawing as before, but you need to post QUICKLY for this one - I'm going to do the drawing late tomorrow afternoon (Sunday, EST) so I can get it in the mail on Monday. Take a peek at the link above and see if you want to toss your name in the pot. I'll list the names in this post below for those who are interested. And I'll pick up the postage costs (unless you live on another planet! :laugh:).

csmith0406 :)

Dear BodhiSeed,

I would like to enter this give away. However should my name be drawn, I will be more than happy to cover shipping costs (to Europe). Thank you so much for your offerings.