Death

velvet moon

I keep getting death as how I look(appearance wise) to someone :/ how do I interpert it? I'm young, tanned and neither fat nor thin. I probably look tired sometimes but not as drastic as 'death' can someone help me out? my interpertation - Serious, depressed, aging.

rwcarter

The answer may not describe your physical look. Death could mean you look like you're ready for a change.

Rodney

velvet moon

The answer may not describe your physical look. Death could mean you look like you're ready for a change.

Rodney

that's an interesting and simpler way of looking at it, I could see that maybe being his perspective too, like I could appear bored to him, even?

rwcarter

that's an interesting and simpler way of looking at it, I could see that maybe being his perspective too, like I could appear bored to him, even?

I'd think of bored as more 7P or 4C. Death would be that you've done all that you can do in a particular situation/phase of life and you're ready for a change. So Death could be that you're ready to transition from being single to being in a relationship or you're ready to leave your job to go back to school to get a degree in a different subject. Death is a much bigger change than "entertain me cause I'm bored."

Rodney

Grizabella

How about "drop dead gorgeous". That would be cool, right?

Intotouch

Intimidating is what I thought when I read this.

velvet moon

I'd think of bored as more 7P or 4C. Death would be that you've done all that you can do in a particular situation/phase of life and you're ready for a change. So Death could be that you're ready to transition from being single to being in a relationship or you're ready to leave your job to go back to school to get a degree in a different subject. Death is a much bigger change than "entertain me cause I'm bored."

Rodney

Right. I have been different lately. much more extraverted than he's used to seeing me, so perhaps he sees me as having 'changed' or that I'm changing even? like the old me died haha

re-pete-a

I would suggest that it is indicating that you look different from what he usually checks out....

EG:
He usually checks out brunettes cause that's his preferences...then you come along and he alters his category preferences.

velvet moon

How about "drop dead gorgeous". That would be cool, right?
lol. i thought about that too (should have pulled a clarifyer) but then I may have just gotten the empress or star...Depends how you wanna interpert though I guess. Interesting I followed with 'is he attracted to me?' (even though I know he is hehe) and go the ace of wands, the devil (clarified by the lovers) and the sun which is a strong yes in my books. so you could be right :p. All the answers here are helpful.

velvet moon

Intimidating is what I thought when I read this.

hmm, interesting. I don't think he's intimidated by me...however circumstamces may make him intimidate romantically so you could be on to something there!