Got six of wands for present love from shadowscapes

snowmoon

OMG thank you so much thirteen, your explanation is really the last puzzle for me, somewhat like the illuminating factor as I was only the beginner in reading tarot. Anyway, after this I draw a conclusion that the book is 100% not the only thing that you should trust and obediently follow because in my book they didn't mention anything about "balance" and the relation between "give and take", therefore, thank you so much!!! :D
About snowmoon's suggestion I really do appreciate too :3, however I think that your suggestion is still not very disambiguous and clear to this situation but thank you very much for your time and your help, I'm very happy to get feedbacks you know? :D
Btw, now thanks to you guys's help, I'm ready to get to know more about this 6ow card by my own so you guys can stop giving me feedbacks. Once again, thank very much :3

because i do not know the situation, so i interpret it for the clue to think of.

when people came to ask me for reading without much information, i would use with other deck as well.

diarosetta

Pique Dame thank you very much, hummhh... your interpretation does make sense, maybe ego is involved in here somehow, I will ask my friend for more details about this, thanks :3