World as a physical object?

empress's dress

omg, i hope it is a paid cruise to alaska or greenland or the south pole! a trip on water to a place never before seen. yes! a glacier park! or a trip to some magical water fall.

please keep us updated!

Sibylline

I forgot it was to be a physical object, but still the idea of a nice cruise and some champagne sounds romantic to me.

Here in the Pacific northwest, we don't have too many cruises except to Alaska I don't think, but some areas have restaurants right on the water and I think there are paddle boats that you can take to have a river cruise while dining. That's romantic enough if it's not an actual ocean cruise.

I hope you'll come back and update us as to what the birthday festivities included. :) And happy birthday, by the way! :)

You actually reminded me of the question that I asked which was, "What's the gift?" Therefore, it could be something like a cruise or maybe some type of action. I'm pretty sure it's not a birthday present. The reading indicated that the gift feels more like "I've been thinking about you" kind of present. Paddle boats (those are fun!) or a romantic dinner cruise could be it. But something tells me it's a physical object since many of the cards in the reading were pentacles. But, I could be wrong.

My own birthday is a month away, but I appreciate early birthday wishes! Thanks, Grizabella! :)

Sibylline

omg, i hope it is a paid cruise to alaska or greenland or the south pole! a trip on water to a place never before seen. yes! a glacier park! or a trip to some magical water fall.

please keep us updated!

Shoot, give me a magical water fall any day! Whatever it is, I hope she's pleased with it.

The more that I think about it, the more I see a gift that involves a lot of planning. It's interesting both you and Grizabella mentioned a trip on the ocean. There has to be something to that.