Spread for 2 choices?

liberated inferno

If you don't understand what the position means and haven't laid down cards yet, decide for yourself what you want the position to mean and make it that when you use the spread.

Rodney

Oh this is very helpful and something I haven't considered. Thank you so much!

liberated inferno

When I do a choice spread, I almost always include a final option "The option I haven't thought of"

She seems to use the 8th card for that

That's a good way of looking at it. It seemed confusing because the other choices have more cards supporting that whereas this one is just floating in the middle. Thank you!

rwcarter

When I do a choice spread, I almost always include a final option "The option I haven't thought of"

She seems to use the 8th card for that

That's a good way of looking at it. It seemed confusing because the other choices have more cards supporting that whereas this one is just floating in the middle. Thank you!
Not to toot my own horn, but I created Too Many Choices with just that thought in mind. No matter how many choices you can think of, there will be at least one more that you didn't think about. In my spread you lay out the same number of cards for the choice not thought of as you do each choice that you did think of.

Rodney

CrystalSeas

I've used your spread, and it was incredibly useful in guiding me to some other options.