Ancient Lenormand

reall

starting this topic to share something I finished this weekend/for the forum archive sake!^^ lolz Hope you like!^^ I know I do!^^ :))

ancient_lenormand_gt_preview_by_primavistax-dan1qot.png

ancient_lenormand_e_gt_previe_by_primavistax-dan1r9q.png

ancient_lenormand_card_back_preview_by_primavistax-dan1rik.png

read all about it here; https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/home/ancient-lenormand

all comments appreciated!^^ ;))))

greatdane

Very Cool, Reall!

I didn't see this thread before. Thanks for the pic. Lovely deck.

reall

oh! thank you for noticing it now!:)) must say I finally have my vintage Lenny way I always wanted!^^ and it look even better/rustic printed!XD lolz
you can see some img on my blog review http://creativenlight.blogspot.ba/ sorry for my bad camera!x,x facepalm :))
idk how I forgot to mention here I ordered my test prints from this fantastic POD
http://www.drivethrucards.com/browse/pub/10824/LuckyCardStudio
they ship worldwide by USPS Priority mail!:)
so it's a hopefully tax free for us outside US?:) at lest I didn't had to pay anything extra not even regular post check out!:)) so wish more selfpublishers consider this POD!:))
now I'm waiting for my 2nd order(this time it's pocket/bridge size tarot deck I colored for personal use only!^^ and some test larger formats and poster!^^ if all goes well I plan including these options in my next Tarot projects!^^ YeY^^ lolz :)))

Edit; just to add my 2nd DTC order arrived and my superhappy ith their prints!^^ we'll be sure to include those in my kickstarter/idiegogo if I ever go that way!^^ lolz :))

sweetcherise13

I love this deck! I've been trying to not spend the money on it right now but this is making it almost unbearable! :bugeyed: :D

celticnoodle

Me too!!! It is so simple and beautiful!

reall

thank you!^^ I just noticed this posts now!^^ lolz :))

celticnoodle

Yes, I'm hooked on it. I love the simplicity of it! So, I'm ordering it....today. I swore no more decks and this is the 5th deck I've ordered so far this year and its ONLY FEB!!! :eek: I am also going to buy the Anna K Lenormand too--the minute it is available for sale! oh well....I'm worth it! :D

greatdane

Is this actually for sale...NOW?

EDIT: OK I found on Gamecrafter for 9.99. I am definitely getting this deck.

I went on the link and saw the deck, but it said FREE.

THIS DECK IS DEFINITELY on my radar. Like CelticNoodle, this deck and the Anna. K are the ones I would like in 2017!

reall

HA HA! THANK YOU!^^ ALWAYS HAPPY TO HEAR PEOPLE LIKE MY ART!XD LOLZ
yeah, it's for sale on gamecrafter and drivethrucards and etsy for a while now!^^ did I actually forgot to mention that?x,x facepalm lolz I've also noticed DTC mark it as *free but that's probably because I included pdf guidebook as a free download?!x,x facepalm also I was thinking of *Ancient Tarot deck in same style but it's all on ice until I finish some things I'm doing now and FINALLY get new tablet!^^ (so I'm giving you all time to save up until next yr!^^ lolz ;)) we'll keep up posting!^^ lolz :))

celticnoodle

so, how much does it cost from DTC then? Even gamecrafters charge seems great!