Crystal Study Group: Blue Quartz Crystal

Sirrah

http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metaphysical_healing/stoneinfo/bluequartz.html

Ill give this one a shot and share something that happened to me using this crystal mainly in a dream ritual. I had chosen this stone because it is known for bringing people together, bringing peace to a situation, and also bringing hope.

Backstory: I have been dating someone off and on for 6 years. We were in an off stage and I dated this computer programmer contractor from work, lets call him Daniel, and he was from Sydney Australia. It had been awhile since I had really liked someone, and I felt that there was something really special. Well, that wasn't his intent at all, after a couple weeks it was clear he didn't like me like that. Even though it was more of a 2 week stand, I really didn't handle the rejection well. This happened not long after my brother died and I had been feeling intuitively that something good was going to happen to me that would finally bring me out of a dark place. The opposite happened, and for the next year and a half I fell into a deep depression that I am still working my way out of.

I was reading the book "The Crystal Code" and mixed two rituals together. I purchased this as my main crystal and also used rose quartz and wrote Daniel a note. I also gathered anything I had that had to do with him and put it on the center, with the blue quartz on top of the items and surrounded it with the rose quartz and citrine. I performed the ritual with intent on wishing him well and was looking for closure. I then went to bed and beforehand asked my spirit guide to speak to me through a dream regarding the issue so that I could garner some intuition about it and how I could overcome it. I used an amethyst for this.

I dreamt that my exhusband had come back and we were kind of together, though I was reluctant but trying because in my dream we were still married. We were in bed at my new house now and I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back it wasn't really my house anymore. My exhusband came out of the room and then I noticed a man I had never seen before in a suit and tie standing next to me. My exhusband said "Keri and I (the19 year old he left me for) are going to go into this room and live, and you are going to live over there." Then they went in to another room together and shut the door. And the guy in the tie was looking at me and without speaking, was asking me why and what had just happened. I woke up abruptly and still had residual fear and was a little panicky. I believe the suit guy was me, the observerer, but went to have a tarot reading after this because I wasn't sure if he was a spirit guide or even my next relationship. She said she also believed he was the observer.

I believe the intensity of the rejection I had been through 9 years ago is still there to some degree, and perhaps the rejection by Daniel was something that had reopened that wound. However the only thing that has helped me get past that troubling time was time and distance itself. So perhaps I need to have another ritual which could release that.

I keep the blue quartz crystal with my others but have decided I wont hold it unless I'm in a positive place and feel forgiveness and good feelings towards Daniel.

I hope this is the kind of situation that's okay to share! :)

Sirrah

Here's more:

Blue Quartz assists in reaching out to others and assuages fear. Calming the mind, it aids in understanding your spiritual nature and inspires hope. In healing, it is beneficial for the organs in the upper body. Blue Quartz purifies the bloodstream and strengthens the immune system.

Padma

I am so glad you have joined the studies, Sirrah, welcome aboard!

I was saddened too that you had been hurt - but lessons can be very painful...it may be a very good thing to write them down here, thus letting the pain escape from your heart. Writing is good therapy! This is like a healing circle I find. :)

My crystal bible, by Cassandra Eason, states also that Blue Quartz emotional healing is: "assists those who absorb hurtful behaviour by others, rather than speaking out, thereby creating stress that manifests as physical symptoms." And so it is a very good stone to use to exorcise the pain caused by Daniel and your interaction, I think. :) I do find the right crystal will come for whatever healing you require. They tend to choose us, rather than the other way around! lol!

Interesting about your Observer - I think it is probably pretty rare to actually see that part of the self manifest itself into a physical form. Could also have been your spirit guide...?

Sirrah

Hi!! Thanks for the welcome! I'm doing okay though, life is much better now but I just wasn't anticipating seeing my exhusband in the dream. He wasn't anywhere on my conscious radar so I was surprised. I dont have any desire to be with him as my life has only improved overall. But rejection just sucks! :)

I actually tried to meet my spirit guide last year but I asked to meet them and then I had a really odd dream. I dreamt she wasn't expecting me but I showed up to some kind of outdoor get together, many others were there so I asked to meet her. She looked nothing like I had thought she would. She was quite old and very plain and very humble looking. Her eyes were very deep set and she had a long chin. I just chalked it up to eating chocolate too close to bedtime!! :) So I'm just not sure what to think as I am very new to all of this.

If you dont mind my asking, how did you meet your spirit guide - or what's the best way? How can you be sure its a positive energy?

Sirrah

Oh and thank you for sharing that about the crystal. Ive been staying away from it because I just couldn't send him 100% positive wishes. But that was something I thought I should do at the time, but Ill try what you suggested!

DownwardSpiral

Hi Sirrah : )

I've never heard of blue quartz. You could try meditating with it and asking to meet your guides. Also if in the dream you asked to meet your guides and in the dream you did....why do you feel this isn't your guide? Guides come from all walks of life...male/female. If your a subscriber you could do the Meet your Guides exercises in the Spirituality forum.

Also you could try using the crystal to work on you : ) Send yourself 100% positive thoughts. See what the crystal has to offer you. His heart doesn't need to be healed...yours does.

The dream with your ex...you asked for guidance and were taken back to an earlier time in your life when you were also rejected. How did you deal with that/what got you through it? I'm not asking you to answer me......the point is to take a look back and ask yourself how did you survive that? In the dream one minute things were ok, the next decisions were being made for you. Does this mirror the situation with Daniel?

Quote:
I keep the blue quartz crystal with my others but have decided I wont hold it unless I'm in a positive place and feel forgiveness and good feelings towards Daniel.

I think you're asking way too much of yourself here. Use the crystal to get to where you want to be in what you wrote above. Crystals can be very soothing, healing...and can even keep you grounded.

And from someone who still can't get love right.......I agree......rejection sucks. No one likes to be rejected. But it's his loss....not yours. There's a reason you're being drawn to this crystal......so let it help you : )

Hemera

Such a beautiful crystal! I´m not sure I´ve seen this before either. I´ve added this to our Study Group Index now.

(Please everyone, remember to let me know (by pm) of all new Crystal Study Group threads that you start so I can index them properly. Thanks :) )

Sirrah

Hemara: I'm so sorry I missed doing that! I'll remember to do that.

I guess I thought it wasn't her because she wasn't expecting me. She was off having a good time! :) And as soon as j met her, I woke up and there was no conversation really. When I asked my tarot reader about it she said something like - they like to do that and can take on different forms? Again, I'm sure my ignorance is showing...

I will have to check out being a subscriber as it does sound like something I'm interested in. Ive been lurking here for a couple months as I rarely seem to get personal time and I already know there's so much more to read!

Sirrah

Hi Sirrah : )

I've never heard of blue quartz. You could try meditating with it and asking to meet your guides. Also if in the dream you asked to meet your guides and in the dream you did....why do you feel this isn't your guide? Guides come from all walks of life...male/female. If your a subscriber you could do the Meet your Guides exercises in the Spirituality forum.

Also you could try using the crystal to work on you : ) Send yourself 100% positive thoughts. See what the crystal has to offer you. His heart doesn't need to be healed...yours does.

The dream with your ex...you asked for guidance and were taken back to an earlier time in your life when you were also rejected. How did you deal with that/what got you through it? I'm not asking you to answer me......the point is to take a look back and ask yourself how did you survive that? In the dream one minute things were ok, the next decisions were being made for you. Does this mirror the situation with Daniel?

Quote:

I think you're asking way too much of yourself here. Use the crystal to get to where you want to be in what you wrote above. Crystals can be very soothing, healing...and can even keep you grounded.

And from someone who still can't get love right.......I agree......rejection sucks. No one likes to be rejected. But it's his loss....not yours. There's a reason you're being drawn to this crystal......so let it help you : )

Thank you for your insight. I will try meditating with it. My thought was to keep negative away from it, and I had hoped I would get over it more quickly. It doesn't make sense, I admit that!

Its been 8 years since my divorce, and I did a lot if stupid things to get over it actually! But I did do some good things too... Mostly I did all the things I couldn't do while married. This has led to some single girl habits, but I get what you are saying and I appreciate it! I will give it a try!

Padma

Well, you could try to use a Tarot deck spread to meet your guide - just ask the guide to tell you more about him/herself, and draw three cards to describe more about the guide...you can also do meditations to meet the guide, there are some on youtube - here is one by Lisa Beachy on meeting your guides and angels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbR78yZyE1g Just hold your Blue Crystal in your palm while doing the meditation, to see if it has anything to share in that regard!

Everyone has a different way to meet their guides, my niece sees her guide in her dreams, and can actually speak to one of them consciously. ;)

Good luck and let us know if you got to meet your guide!

Also, I agree with DS, this is about healing your own heart and not Daniel's ;p and about releasing the need of approval of others - learning to love yourself, first, and allowing your own positive relationship with yourself to be your touchstone. :)