Help with identifying these stones?

Adriana

If anyone would like to help me with takinga stab at identifying these stones, Id be most thankful!
Some notes about some of the stones under the picture. Or just ask me qn's about them to help identification.

* The pink one I brought to crystal shop and he tested it a bit saying it has a hardness 7 or more, so no calcite or other soft stones. Its relatively heavy for its size. It has a sheen on it that says it cant be rose quarts, but he couldnt identify it. Then he mentioned a type of rose quarts sold some time ago that had another mineral in it, but sold as rose quarts, but he wasnt sure what it is.

*could the green bottom one be nephrite? It has something that looks like lines radiating out from the center, almost like in ice.

*One if them is supposed to be brazilianite, just not sure which :S

Onaorkal

I'm no expert but the pink and green ones on the right could be fluorite? They might look a bit too milky or pale maybe but can't say if it's just because of the picture?

And the second green one in the middle column looks like green jasper to me.

I have no idea for the other ones! Hope you find out! :)

ETA : I looked up brazillianite on google images and I'm almost certain it would be the top right corner one! You should check it out!

Adriana

Thanks for your input, Onaorkal :)
I agree that especially the green bottom right one can look a bit like fluorite, but I dont think it is as I have that from before and this one has some lines in it going out from its center.
But its of course not so easy to see that on the photo! Is it possible it could be prenite? hmm

I found an old note last night saying that I have green Jasper, so you may be right. I just have another really tiny dark green one that could also be jasper :S
Incredible that I didnt write down what they look like 10 years ago. sighs lol-

And thanks for the good luck :)
The one on top Im now pretty sure is blue apatite. I googled all blue stones last night (extensive research lol) and apatite really looks similar.
Also I wonder if the funny looking violett one on the left is a sort of calsedony rose.
Brazilianite could be either of the top right yellow or the more shiny crystal on the bottom left, but I think its as you say the top yellow one.

Adriana

Just found another old note where Ive noted some of the appearances to the stones I have.
So the top one is Apatite
top right yellow one is defo Brazilianite
Bottom right green is Phrenite
middle whitish with black patterns Opalite

The others Im still not sure of hehe

Onaorkal

That's really interesting!

I really like the opalite one, I've never seen that before!

I'm very curious about the top left one, it really is different from all stones I've ever seen! Maybe calcedony mixed with something else? I don't know if it's possible!

Wow I've looked up phrenite and it's BEAUTIFUL!

Adriana

That's really interesting!

I really like the opalite one, I've never seen that before!

I'm very curious about the top left one, it really is different from all stones I've ever seen! Maybe calcedony mixed with something else? I don't know if it's possible!

Wow I've looked up phrenite and it's BEAUTIFUL!

Yay, finally I found out more hehe :D

yes and thank you, that opalite is quite nice
I think the classification of "opalite" is a bit ambigious btw. Some say opalite is a handmade stone, others that its sort of a moonstone? So its confusing. I have other opalites and they dont have any lustre or shine to them, but dont look handmade either hehe. I can only go by what the shop calls them.

The top left Im sure is a sort of chalcedony rosette, it takes some time for me to get google hits that looks like that one, but color and shine of the stone itself is very chalsedony like :)

Phrenite is quite nice :)

Also I wonder if the pink is a petalite

Adriana

Green and black stone could be kambaba jasper:
http://www.spiritrockshop.com/images/15-2b.JPG

Clear with honey color stone could be honey (golden) calcite:
https://img1.etsystatic.com/013/1/6474940/il_570xN.461480169_m3co.jpg
Similar to yellow citrine, but citrine usually has more "frost" than clear in it.

Thanks for your input :) Seems we posted at the same time!
Kambaba jasper looks just like mine! It might be it!

Well, I always loved calcites, so that clear yellowish one might be one for sure.

Onaorkal

Oh! Honey calcite! Indeed I was also thinking it looked like citrine! And wow kambaba jasper! Never seen that either. It does have a special pattern! :)