High Priestess, Justice & Judgement

poivre

The High Priestess & Justice shows pillars.

These three cards all are associtated with
the number 2.

Do these show three levels of consciousness?

High Priestess - intuition
Justice - balancing inner and outer awareness
Judgement - release of knowledge, voicing intuition

Judgement shows no pillars.
Why?

Should I be asking what's common with these three cards?

Thanks for help,
ros

ArcanoMáximo

May be the pillars has become the man and the woman? hmmm...Interesting observation!
AM*

rcb30872

I think that the pillars indicate that some sort of balance is needed between two opposing aspects of yourself, as is indicated by one being white and the other being black. So, in the High Priestess there is some sort of indication of balance is needed here as well, probably masucline and feminine as well as light aspects and shadowy aspects of your nature.

The High Priestess means to me that there is a gentle unfolding of unfulfilled potential. I think it is a matter of being more self-aware and realising what you really want to do, and bringing that into the light slowly.

Justice I would think means that this would mean more action has been made into realising the hidden potential, as this is an 11, and the High Priestess is 2, also the fact that to me the Justice card has more of a more masculine quality to it which translates to me as action. I also think that it may be time to look at what you have accomplished and feel proud and not regretting what you haven't, also a time to be rewarded for your past deeds (good or bad).

Judgement I would think mean to answer your wake up call. So I would say that the process of what has come about in The High Priestess and Justice has manifested itself more firmly in Judgement. However, even that is not implying that it has come into full fruition yet, as you can see the figures in the Judgement card have no particular sex, it is a matter of it coming closer to realisation.

Yes, I think that it is good for all three to be looked at together, as I think that they are all very much linked in their message.

Bec

pepperi

hello

The High Priestess is like a teacher guiding you from one level to the next. She imparts her wisdom and ideas but hides a little something. A person cannot be told everything, a person needs to have a teacher but to also experience life with all its ups and downs. The Justice card refers to life lived here on earth and the judgment deals more with completed past life cycles. Sort of like being physically reborn spiritually. All three together describe many changes about to enter into the querents life.

Parzival

High Priestess, Justice, Judgment

ros said:
The High Priestess & Justice shows pillars.

These three cards all are associtated with
the number 2.

Do these show three levels of consciousness?

High Priestess - intuition
Justice - balancing inner and outer awareness
Judgement - release of knowledge, voicing intuition...

They all have to do with polar opposites or polarity around them -- the first is in the perfect middle between dark/yin and light/yang, intuitively receptive in that stillness between opposite forces, not attached to or reactive against the two pillars enclosing her ; the second balances one thought or action against another, with the sword of wide-awake Reason ; the third is the cosmic Guide that transforms matter into spirit, attending the cross-over of earth-bound mind into spiritual mind, liberation, freedom, with earth and heaven the below and above opposites. So, the High Priestess is receptive/ intuitive, the Angel (Michael) active/transformative, the Justice-Spirit thoughtful, mindful, conscious without bias or prejudice. All three are in conscious control of the opposites around them, in dramatically different contexts. So it seems to me now. Make any sense to you?