Healing with the Fae... Yargh... Help Appriciated

Kahlie

Dear Fellow Fae Lovers,

As some of you might know, me and my Fae are always busy with Healing work. Some I've shared with exercises in this Forum before, some is my own work personally...

Recently I've done a Spread and I'm... well... not exactly at loss... but... concerned... with the Fae that popped up.

I decided on a 9 Card Square with bottom row: "Physical Plane", middle row "Emotional Plane" and top row "Spiritual Plane".

This to work on something that has been bugging me for some time now as I don't see (significant) progress. It's not a serious illness or anything... Just something I'd love to Heal. Been committed and busy with it for like 4 months now or so.

This is what came up:

Bottom Row - Physical Plane
Luthuas the Wild, Epona's Wild Daughter Rx, The Pook.

Well, definitely I want to go 'faster', 'faster', 'faster. I see how I feel Physically I'm blocked to heal this, despite some massive energy moving from Luthuas... I'm at a loss, plus I'm now only realizing that this might have some hereditary roots (Daughter! duh!), and I can't see the good in the bad at all. Sry Mr. Pook, I'm not sure what I'm gaining in staying this way... I want this out of my life! Pronto!

Middle Row - Emotional Plane
The Bodacious Bodach Rx, The Oak Men, Solus Rx

Well, if it isn't the Bodach... yes, although I feel I've been doing loads of good things and there is some progress, I feel it's not enough. I've been scolding myself emotionally for quite a lot... I do so love to see the Oak Men though, they seem to be the most powerful fae in this Spread. I need to take some time and depth to listen to them and what they have to say. Too bad Solus is RX, I'd love to have him upright.
Emotionally, I seem to have been rather harsh on myself and unwilling to move on.

Top Row - Spiritual Plane
The Green Woman, The Rarr Rx, Iris of the Rainbows Rx

Again, a lot of energy here, although, unfocused and maybe misaimed... although the Green Woman is letting me know that this is important, a stage of growth which would pay off greatly... Iris is letting me know I have some trails there yet, but I can overcome this...

So if I can overcome this... how am I going to do this?! (Besides playing insane games with my Fae)... I've had some really mixed mashed dreams after this Reading last night.... as if stuff seems to be moving... the bottom card was : "The Lady of the Harvest"... I do feel that things are shifting, but somehow, not like I would want them... or not soon enough....

Any help would be really appreciated!

Love,

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie, I will need to spend some time with this, but will be happy to try and help.

~hugs~
Jewel

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Kahlie, I will need to spend some time with this, but will be happy to try and help.

Thanks Jewel, that's really appriciated, dear mermaid,

Love,

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Thanks Jewel, that's really appriciated, dear mermaid
I have it printed out so I can go lock myself up with my faeries and see what they tell me ... sorry I couldn't do it last night. But I am on it.

lark

Does this have something to do with needing to change your diet?

There seems to be a hereditary dispostion to something yet it doesn't have to be....hereditary disease can be triggered by diet...some times generations of people in families tend to eat the same thing contributing to the trigger of cancer ...heart disease ect...
A turn around in diet eliminating the triggers will prevent the hereditary disease from being triggered...in a sense it (the disease) feeds on the bad foods.

Your challenge is to change those long established eating habits....hard yes, because you need to do it now before the disease manifests...not after it has...so when you are feeling pretty ok it's hard to care about something that "might" happen in the future.

anyway that's what the fae said to tell you....

Kahlie

lark said:
Does this have something to do with needing to change your diet?

Uh... no ! :)

lark said:
A turn around in diet eliminating the triggers will prevent the hereditary disease from being triggered...in a sense it (the disease) feeds on the bad foods.

It isn't something that can be 'triggered' in the sense you speak about...

lark said:
Your challenge is to change those long established eating habits....hard yes, because you need to do it now before the disease manifests...not after it has...so when you are feeling pretty ok it's hard to care about something that "might" happen in the future.

My eating habits are significantly different then both sides of my family. I tend to stick to a more Mediterranean Diet... I love pasta and all that... Also, it wasn't about something that would manifest in the future, but something that is happening now.

lark said:
anyway that's what the fae said to tell you....

It's interesting, but definitely very unrelated to this Question. I'd PM you to say what this Reading was about... but I don't want to influence other replies too much so I won't write it here.

Love,

Kahlie

Kahlie

Well, I'm still busy with this. I used my pendulum to ask if I was done with this Reading after doing some more playing and dancing with the Fae. (And music... as I've played my didgeridoo while listening to the Fae too...)

So, once it said I was clear, I decided to try again for some advice, as it's been like... 6 weeks or so. I've modified the Spread a bit as I got told that most of the blocks are in the physical plane and the Spiritual Plane is cleared out. (Was a tremendously nice feeling btw... clearing out those Spiritual Blocks)

So now I got:

Physical Plane: Green Woman, Gawtcha, Singer of Healing, Singer of Transfiguration Rx, Ilbe the Retriever Rx
Seems to me that this blockages on the Physical Plane will take some time, as the Green Woman indicates long term planning usually to me.

The funny thing is that all of these Cards have something with eyesight in them... GW has one pet with bulging eyes and squinting eyes, Ilbe also has very expressive eyes in them, then Gawtcha is of course hiding one eye and showing another!

Overall, the impression of the physical plane is that there is room for growth, but it would be disruptive, but Healing and irrevocable changing, while Ilbe makes me wonder how much loyalty I need in this issue... he changed right side up again when I moved him to my other table... the fickly Fae!

Emotional Plane: Fee Lion, Arval Parrot Rx, The Faery Godmother
Well, oops, I did feel like I should have been doing something else... emotionally it's hard for me to work on Healing this issue as it isn't... "serious", it's not even... "bad" as such... but it's a "limitation" and I do feel that doing this type of healing work will have other Healing benefits. Interesting how AP comes up, as most of you know I'm also a thyroid patient... hmmm... Somehow this might be more entangled then I knew... FG however always promises me miracles... so... I better ask her to help me out here! :)

Mental Plane: The Collective of Pixies, The Maiden, Epona's Wild Daughter Rx
Well, I did just play a merry tune with the Collective of Pixies... I think they like my didge... the Maiden shows that some of my beliefs that happened during the time I was 5-6 and 12-13 need to be re-examined now. While I felt that I've went through a lot of Healing on those periods already, and I know how my behavior and body changed accordingly, apparently concerning this issue (eyesight) I'm still in need of some extra work. I did get some very hard, staccatic stuff out of my didge, so I think there is some stuff to be done yet!
Epona's WD is a repeat... she was the last Fae I worked with before drawing new cards... She is a mystery to me mostly...

Oh well, I'll continue work but I'm as always interested in other people's opinion on this spread and it's progression from the past one. I have 2 repeats... both Cards were in the Spiritual Plane before, one has moved into the Physical (Green Woman) which seems rather positive to me! The other, Epona's Wild Daughter moved from the Physical into the Mental plane... this seemed a much more unlikely progression to me... however, as a Physical Block Epona was hard to understand, as a mental one, she seems to indicate that some dark shadow stuff still has to come up!

:love:

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie, I still have not forgotten my promise to you. Life is just in my way these days. I promise I will get back to you on this. I am hoping to be able to do some catching up during the holidays.

If I don't talk to you prior to the holidays, have a very "faerie" holiday season!

faerylvr

Kahlie... I have been looking at this and looking at it and I am wondering if Dark Woman is really a mental shadow... she was in the physical plane before and I know we have made mention of physical well being in a some previous readings... please be sure that you are in good health...

Also Gawtcha seems to be saying that there are some changes that need to be made that you might not want to make regarding the physical plane... a mover of some sort perhaps?

Again with Arval... there may be some things going on in both your emotions and your physcial state that you aren't "taking seriously" because you don't believe them to be a "real" problem, that maybe are more harmful then you first thought. Also FGM is around so that means there are things there that need to be watched but she is going to help you through them :D (my soul soother she is )

I love Epona's Wild Daughter... I think she is telling you to continue on the way you have chosen, that the freedom you are going to allow yourself and the chance to express yourself in new ways that will help your eyesight is the right path for you... and step outside of the box perhaps?

Kahlie

faerylvr said:
Kahlie... I have been looking at this and looking at it and I am wondering if Dark Woman is really a mental shadow... she was in the physical plane before and I know we have made mention of physical well being in a some previous readings... please be sure that you are in good health...

Oh men, you had no idea how straight on this was. My thyroid levels had become unstable. I don't know how you put the Green Woman with that, or if you mistaken her for the Dark Lady.

faerylvr said:
Also Gawtcha seems to be saying that there are some changes that need to be made that you might not want to make regarding the physical plane... a mover of some sort perhaps?

Well, this would also relate to thyroid issues. Whenever it moves physically, it gets me through a time of upheaval and unbalance. It's hard for me.

faerylvr said:
Again with Arval... there may be some things going on in both your emotions and your physcial state that you aren't "taking seriously" because you don't believe them to be a "real" problem, that maybe are more harmful then you first thought. Also FGM is around so that means there are things there that need to be watched but she is going to help you through them :D (my soul soother she is )

All of this relates back to the thyroid. It was serious and I'm really trying to get it back on track now. I didn't respond earlier to what you wrote, because I was checking blood values, so I didn't know for sure.

faerylvr said:
I love Epona's Wild Daughter... I think she is telling you to continue on the way you have chosen, that the freedom you are going to allow yourself and the chance to express yourself in new ways that will help your eyesight is the right path for you... and step outside of the box perhaps?

I'm stepping outside of the box ;)

Thanks for your time faerylvr, and I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. I had problems with eyes, then went to the optician, then realized that maybe my thyroid levels were out of wack. So then I had to go draw blood and await results.

I'm currently on a lower medication dose and leveling out again.

Thank you for your insights and time,

Kahlie