Your Tarot Your Way book

Sumaya

I bought the book "Your Tarot, Your Way" as a package in the box with the Llewellyn Classic deck. This box is called "Tarot Made Easy". It costs around $20 (or ca. 16 €).
It's a black and white softcover book with excellent advice for the new Tarot reader. This is a wonderful book for newbies. And as a package this is a no-brainer for starting out.

While the content is mostly for beginners, I think there might be some nuggets for more advanced readers here, too.
But it's mostly geared towards beginners. Barbara Moore has a way to make Tarot reading very accessible.

I love that she begins the book by talking about you and how you relate to the cards: what are your belief systems etc.
Most beginner material skip that and just begin with teaching you the meanings of each card. Imho that's not a good approach to teaching.
Barbara first explains the symbols, the numbers and the structure.
There is still enough guidance on individual card meanings. However, this comes after you've developed your first understanding of how Tarot works.

Also, the books has some exercises that make sense for a beginner.

This is really a great book and I love it.

I'm a beginner and would have loved to have it as a first exposure to the Tarot.