Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot

Kissa

WHAT??? WAIT????

you must be kidding right? the nice ppl who are having us for the holiday have 9 cats (+ 2 for the summer) and i kind of thought they might like a deck... you wouldn't dare making my mom mad, baba, would you?? what about my sister (she's the one with the 2 extra cats)?? do you really want the french finnish mafia come down to Prague and break your legs??

;)

i'll send you my holiday address :)

K.

baba-prague

Eeeek!

Well, I have some GOOOOD news. We expect to have decks on Wednesday!!!!

But the bad news is that we won't have sets then. We are more or less begging the printers/bookbinders to get on with the sets. The problem is that (as ever) they had an emergency job (it had some real problems in the text - nothing to do with the printer - and the publisher had to have it all redone, nightmare) and that intervened on ours. We can't complain as our films went wrong one day and that held the printer up, so swings and roundabouts (whoops, this is all more detail than you want, but we are on the Creation forum).

So - fingers and paws still crossed for the sets. By the way, Minnie stares at me in an unnerving way each morning - she is a cat who never meows but prefers to communicate telepathically - and I feel she is now asking "okay, so WHERE is it then?"

This is Minnie, in her pantomime-boy disguise:

http://www.bohemian-cats.com/examples/c_2pent_small.gif

Cocobird55

What a cutie! I'm looking forward to the deck.

Sue

baba-prague

Pre-order final ordering about to open

if you see what I mean. Tomorrow I think we can begin to take final payment and shipping details for anyone who pre-ordered as we expect all to be here early next week and we will need a few days to do all the envelopes and addresses etc.

We are using WorldPay and they have changed pricing to US dollars (you can still pay in other currencies, but all prices are set in dollars). We are also including some "freebies" so that we are a better deal than Amazon (plus they won't have the deck for another six weeks or so).

Alex is at the printer now - but it is nearly 11.pm in Prague I hear you say (no, you probably are not saying that at all, but it's true). Our printer works shifts (three guys own and run the firm, and one is always there - it's only ten people in total) so we also have to respond at strange hours. The issue right now is all the cutting of the boxes (cards were cut ages ago).

So - stand by for the birth of the Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot - late but then cats never value punctuality!

Dakota

Doing the Happy Dance!!!

:D

Chronata

Joining Dakota in the Happy Dance! :D
Oooh...I can't wait!!!

baba-prague

Ordering is open for pre-orders only!

Well, I can't believe it, but we have actually just opened final ordering (payment, addresses, exact order etc) for pre-orders!
We will open normal ordering in a week or so.

Jumping up and down and biting nails at same time- ouch!

If you read this, put in a pre-order and yet have not had an email today, just let me know. I think that as some pre-orders came via pm or in the body of another email, we may have missed a few - but don't worry, we will honour all of course - with pleasure.

I am now going to work on putting more info on the site - but for now there is a fair bit on the special pre-ordering pages.

I am going to wait until next week and then as the first package ships we are going to open a bottle of (Bohemian) champagne!

Alta

woo hoo!
Champagne indeed!!!!
Here's to you and Alex, Karen. Brilliant work, just inspired.

catdoc

First Class job!

Karen,
You and Alex have done an amazing job both creatively and from a marketing view point. I wish you great success in this venture. Now I just have to be patient until my decks arrive :)
Deb

Mimers

cheers and a toast to you and Alex!

Another job well done!

My hat goes off to you both. Thanks for keeping us in on everything.

Luv,
Mimi