Fairy Tale Lenormand

greatdane

Even though I'm not on FB....

I can see the images for this deck being put up. I am so happy the CLOVER is now GREEN, not just a black and white image. Really lovely. I am looking forward to seeing more images, but so far, this would be one I would get.

ArwenNightstar

I can see the images for this deck being put up. I am so happy the CLOVER is now GREEN, not just a black and white image. Really lovely. I am looking forward to seeing more images, but so far, this would be one I would get.

All of the images will be full color. Lisa is working on the Scythe now so you will see that sketch. We have been sharing the sketches to get feedback so we can tweak as necessary. :D

ArwenNightstar

Deck is hopefully submitted by October. Then publishing will be ??? We hope for 2016 but I don't know the schedule.

MoonGypsy, thank you. I have been so crazy busy of late. I'm working on my YouTube channel doing reviews and talking about tarot. It keeps me occupied. LOL

The tins are pretty awesome! But I think they may also slow production down. There might be two versions...I know that happens on some of their decks.

greatdane

Thanks for that info ArwenNightstar!

Can I just put in my thoughts that for the Fish, there at least be a few? I know different people see different images, well, differently, but as I see them as luck/Abundance, I always just like more than one, but it's not like it would be a dealbreaker to have just one.

OH SO HAPPY ALL WILL BE IN COLOR :))).

AND A PS .... LOVE the TREE. I see the TREE as growing slowly, with strong roots, so the TREE is GREAT for me :) WELL DONE, LISA!

ArwenNightstar

Can I just put in my thoughts that for the Fish, there at least be a few? I know different people see different images, well, differently, but as I see them as luck/Abundance, I always just like more than one, but it's not like it would be a dealbreaker to have just one.

OH SO HAPPY ALL WILL BE IN COLOR :))).

AND A PS .... LOVE the TREE. I see the TREE as growing slowly, with strong roots, so the TREE is GREAT for me :) WELL DONE, LISA!

Fish is done. We used a Japanese fairy tale so you will see a person being towed by more than one fish. :D So you get your many fish!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207519438968440&set=gm.10152968210216056&type=3&theater is a public image on Facebook so you should be able to see it.

celticnoodle

Oh, I LOVE that fish one! Very nice! :)

MissNine

The cards look great!
But won't there be confusion with the other Fairy Tale Lenormand?
It's sold on game crafter and the author's website, I believe.

Aster Breo

The cards look great!
But won't there be confusion with the other Fairy Tale Lenormand?
It's sold on game crafter and the author's website, I believe.

Do you know who the author is?

I found a Storybook Lenormand on Game Crafter (which was created by an AT member, I think). And there's the Fairy Tale Fortune Cards by Liz Dean (not on Game Crafter). But Google didn't show me another Fairy Tale Lenormand.

If there is another, I'd love to see it. :)

MissNine

Do you know who the author is?

I found a Storybook Lenormand on Game Crafter (which was created by an AT member, I think). And there's the Fairy Tale Fortune Cards by Liz Dean (not on Game Crafter). But Google didn't show me another Fairy Tale Lenormand.

If there is another, I'd love to see it. :)

That's right! I was thinking of Storybook Lenormand at first. Dah ! My bad. Sorry.

I also googled the Fairy Tale deck and the fortune cards came up. At first, I thought they were the same. I noticed Losa Hunt made a Fairy Tale tarot in 2009, which makes a great cousin to the Lenormand and would be great as a set, but the tarot deck isn't for sale anymore. How weird.