Funny stories and literalisms

Lee

When asking a question about high blood pressure, the cards on the future side of the line were:

Heart - Clouds

Village Witch

Today's draw.

Bear + Mice + Dog = Whip.

The hubby always shows up as the Dog.

The hubby's stress test this morning!

sigato

My cards and Divine can not stop amaze me. I could not find my phone anywhere
in the morning yesterday. I looked in any possible place and I don't usually loose stuff easily.
Asked my Lenies where is the phone and pulled: Man.
I thought right away that probably I put it in my son's backpack. I was wondering
a little why not a Child card, but I do have boy and girl. I think cards wanted to give me even more clarity. What do you know, when I was picking my son from preschool his teacher
told me that they found my phone in his lunchbox:)

Teheuti

Daily reading for today: House-Dog-Garden - drawn early morning. Had the twice yearly cleanup of my house and garden by a woman who brought her dog with her. In fact the dog took a nap in the middle of my garden. So literal, I laughed.

On a less literal, but normal interpretative level, her mother, a close friend of mine, is visiting from out of town and we are involved in socializing at my house and elsewhere (home, friend, social).

Village Witch

Stork + Lady + Dog

It wasn't till later in the day that I realized it was my sweet pup's birthday. <3

Torann

i couldn'd find my keys of my mailbox. i got cross - letter - tower. It was under my legal documents [emoji849][emoji4]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Village Witch

Today's card draw was Ship + Whip + Scythe + Stork + Stars.

News this morning of a death in the family. Also news of the passing of a friend's mother. Both were in nursing homes and under hospice care.

Nemia

Village Witch, my condolences.

I just pulled for tomorrow: ring, letter, clouds.

I'm running in circles with my comitments, have a heap of paperwork and mails to get through, and I feel foggy in my head about it.

Yeah, great. My to do list in nice pictures.