Reading the Lenormand with the OOTK Method

DownUnderNZer

Adapting...

If your sister cannot relate to the LETTER as something like messages - then that means it is likely going to be adapted to a way she can identify with it.

And messages and letters is the most obvious.

DND :)

uraszz

Adapting...

If your sister cannot relate to the LETTER as something like messages - then that means it is likely going to be adapted to a way she can identify with it.

And messages and letters is the most obvious.

Well aren't there always some cards that carry our own particular flavour of meaning to them?

Nevertheless what you're saying is quite true, getting used to a system and working with it ultimately increases our capabilities

Thank you very much for your feedback, even if at times I just thought you were poking holes for the sake of criticism only lol I now understand your point of view and appreciate it. It's allowed me to really evaluate the method and the cards

Sincerely

-uraszz

DownUnderNZer

The Tarot for sure as it is more "dimentional" and "in layers" with the Lenormand perhaps when the cards are seen in a certain way through trial and error, lots of practice, and when a situation presents itself - only maybe with in or not to far from its basic meaning.

Did try your method out in part and posted it on the previous page of this thread.

I will defend the GT if you think a straight line is going to cut it, so critical might be right.

Well aren't there always some cards that carry our own particular flavour of meaning to them?

Nevertheless what you're saying is quite true, getting used to a system and working with it ultimately increases our capabilities

Thank you very much for your feedback, even if at times I just thought you were poking holes for the sake of criticism only lol I now understand your point of view and appreciate it. It's allowed me to really evaluate the method and the cards

Sincerely

-uraszz

uraszz

The Tarot for sure as it is more "dimentional" and "in layers" with the Lenormand perhaps when the cards are seen in a certain way through trial and error, lots of practice, and when a situation presents itself - only maybe with in or not to far from its basic meaning.

Did try your method out in part and posted it on the previous page of this thread.

I will defend the GT if you think a straight line is going to cut it, so critical might be right.

I read your reading but as I said this is not a GT so I didn't want to comment on it

Defend the GT all the way as I would with any reading method I use because really the OOTK is something on it's own just like the difference between the GT and say a 3 card spread. Both answer questions but through different methods and differing complexities

TBH I would really reccommend the OOTK for beginners as it allows one to see differing pairings within the same reading allowing for a stretch of mind and understanding

-uraszz

DownUnderNZer

That reading was not a GT just 36 cards in a row only I had to write them all down on paper one by one to see all 36 cards spread out. In pen.

So, it is your linear method counting 11 to the right and then from that 11th card whatever the inset was inside using that number.

I read your reading but as I said this is not a GT so I didn't want to comment on it

Defend the GT all the way as I would with any reading method I use because really the OOTK is something on it's own just like the difference between the GT and say a 3 card spread. Both answer questions but through different methods and differing complexities

TBH I would really reccommend the OOTK for beginners as it allows one to see differing pairings within the same reading allowing for a stretch of mind and understanding

-uraszz

uraszz

That reading was not a GT just 36 cards in a row only I had to write them all down on paper one by one to see all 36 cards spread out. In pen.

So, it is your linear method counting 11 to the right and then from that 11th card whatever the inset was inside using that number.

Oh sorry I confused you and Madame Squee lol

-uraszz

Tag_jorrit

I'm really sorry you feel that way about these cards. Is it the absence of numbers and suits or just the artwork in general?

Like the artwork you have done. The style is very attractive. But they cards just don't look like Lenormands, to me. When I do a layout I like to read with a glance and I really looked at your cards and puzzled at which ones they may actually be because they are very, very different from traditional Lenormand cards. But I know that they were a labor of love for your sister and know she cherish them forever.

uraszz

Like the artwork you have done. The style is very attractive. But they cards just don't look like Lenormands, to me. When I do a layout I like to read with a glance and I really looked at your cards and puzzled at which ones they may actually be because they are very, very different from traditional Lenormand cards. But I know that they were a labor of love for your sister and know she cherish them forever.

I've heard that about Lenormands very frequently and must regret saying that when I was going into the project I was very blind to the practical use of the Lenormand Tradition

Lucky my sister only has this deck to judge lol

Thank you very much for your feedback

Sincerely

-uraszz