The cards are clear..but nothing happens.

Hearted

These questions are hard to answer... will x contact me? Will x & I reconnect? etc. All because these things can change very quickly. They are vulnerable to the tides of emotions and perspectives. These psychics can all be right it just can be your ex has change their mind.

Alternatively this ex might want to contact you...but the question is...does this person truly have the will to act on the desire.

If he hasn't spoken to you in 5 months.. it's best to move on and hopefully one day you can find closure on your own or 1/2/3/etc. years from now this ex will be willing to bring better understanding to the reason it didn't work out.

Thank you, thats all treu. And i accept the fact that cards are just tools which bring insight etc. I just am overthinking all the people i have spoken to..even when i call them today , they will stick bij their story. Why would someone give 10 times trough the time the same answer. People should learn to communicate their view the way you people in this spreas bring the message. That would be fair and clear.

DownUnderNZer

Were all of these Lenormand readers too?

Torann

Were all of these Lenormand readers too?

In Belgium and The Netherlands tarot is hardly used. It's 90% Lenormand and playingcards.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

DownUnderNZer

Learn a new thing everyday.

As for "hearted's" readers I wonder if any are "traditional" ones, as in "generational", and with what you say Torann, I wonder which countries they all come from.

I really would not have thought there would be that many Lenormand readers except maybe Europe, but Belgium or The Netherlands never crossed my mind.

Be cool to know.

DND :)

Yes and some use angel cards or things like that.

In Belgium and The Netherlands tarot is hardly used. It's 90% Lenormand and playingcards.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hearted

Learn a new thing everyday.

As for "hearted's" readers I wonder if any are "traditional" ones, as in "generational", and with what you say Torann, I wonder which countries they all come from.

I really would not have thought there would be that many Lenormand readers except maybe Europe, but Belgium or The Netherlands never crossed my mind.

Be cool to know.

"My" readers haha are all from the netherlands and belgium. Love all the cool answers in this treath.
We do use a lot of lenormard over here that is right.

Hearted

Ps. You know what is funny, one of these readers asked if i was in a fight with my mother? Because she saw a distence..fact is i realy was in a fight with my mother that week. (We never fight).
And she told me in july that in august/september their would be a change in my work. A new thing, maybe a new cursus of new work but she said she did not see an end. I thougt well..no? Because i did not see something new comming.
Well yesterday i talked with 2 coworkers about other work whitin my current work place. I even wrote a enail to the manager letting here know that i am interessted in this new function.

So she and an othet who also told me that she saw new work comming at me..are botch examples of a situation that i did not believe. Well now i am cosidering this new work thing.

DownUnderNZer

You come from there...I do not usually read others profiles.

I think like "Tarot" then, "predictive" is something that cannot be guaranteed, regardless of what tool is used actually.

I did my own reading for "moving" and the first time it showed something like CLOVER, so I knew 2 days to 2 years or the month of Feb or Pisces so Jan or Feb. That would have been around 2014 I think and definitely from March of 2015 after I went to this Spirit Fest.

But with the KIPPER it brought up "3 months". And at the end of that 3 months when I redid it to see - "3 months" again. It did this about 3 or 4 times.

So, ALWAYS this delay, but I knew it was going to happen.

I did move within the time frame of two years according to the Lenormand, but it was not in February. Some readers at that Spirit Fest ALL told me AUGUST and it was not AUGUST. The KIPPER changed just before I moved to something like between now and a month and it was all of a sudden and maybe within a few weeks actually.

I think I may have got some other month too with my Lenormand, but CLOVER was something that came up more than any other card when the moving question was asked.

The "timing" was not exact with a date, day, or month, but it was definitely for the years.

I do not think "predictive" is always going to be "exact" - I remember my sister was told a particular month so she thought something like MAY 2011 and it actually happened in MAY 2012.

"My" readers haha are all from the netherlands and belgium. Love all the cool answers in this treath.
We do use a lot of lenormard over here that is right.

Hearted

You come from there...I do not usually read others profiles.

I think like "Tarot" then, "predictive" is something that cannot be guaranteed, regardless of what tool is used actually.

I did my own reading for "moving" and the first time it showed something like CLOVER, so I knew 2 days to 2 years or the month of Feb or Pisces so Jan or Feb. That would have been around 2014 I think and definitely from March of 2015 after I went to this Spirit Fest.

But with the KIPPER it brought up "3 months". And at the end of that 3 months when I redid it to see - "3 months" again. It did this about 3 or 4 times.

So, ALWAYS this delay, but I knew it was going to happen.

I did move within the time frame of two years according to the Lenormand, but it was not in February. Some readers at that Spirit Fest ALL told me AUGUST and it was not AUGUST. The KIPPER changed just before I moved to something like between now and a month and it was all of a sudden and maybe within a few weeks actually.

I think I may have got some other month too with my Lenormand, but CLOVER was something that came up more than any other card when the moving question was asked.

The "timing" was not exact with a date, day, or month, but it was definitely for the years.

I do not think "predictive" is always going to be "exact" - I remember my sister was told a particular month so she thought something like MAY 2011 and it actually happened in MAY 2012.

Aha so you do believe in tarot or other cards are predictive? (event of moving happene). Just not in concrete time telling by the cards?

DownUnderNZer

When I read it is not about predictions or being predictive. I read what I see and answer the questions being asked, if I can, and I only do it once a year and usually for the same selection of people. But I am not a paid reader - I do it as a personal choice.

AT is where I learnt about that concept, but I never saw it as "predictive" - just reading within a given time and so many months ahead.

When I did the PLAYING CARDS it was 12 months to 18 months, so it was never about the "future" just doing them for the next 12 or so months.

So, for myself it is not about "predictive" or "predictions" - it is just reading within a given time frame.

Aha so you do believe in tarot or other cards are predictive? (event of moving happene). Just not in concrete time telling by the cards?