All about Lenormand Cards

Seaqueen

LENORMAND CARDS.
If you have any questions about a single card or a couple in combination, I would gladly explain my perspective.

karen0205

Hi Seaqueen, I love the descriptions that you have for the cards. Thanks! I have my deck coming in the mail. I haven't gotten it yet. Do you plan on going over all the cards? I haven't hat time to go over your whole blog but it looks great and when I have more time I will.

Seaqueen

Thanks

Yes I will go through all the cards. The blog is relatively new and there is so much I want to share, time permitting of course.
I focus mainly on Lenormand cards which I grown to love and am truly amazed at some of the predictions that have materialized.
On this forum, I can offer assistance to anyone that has questions about certain cards. Knowing the deck you are using is helpful because in some decks the characters in the images face different ways (left or right)-I feel this is important in the eventual meaning of the card or card combo's.

Seaqueen

Seaqueen's blog

With all due respect to the rules of the forum, I have removed the link to seaqueen's blog. My intention was not to promote myself but to ...share...

gregory

Put it in your profile; I think that's OK ! (I was there before you did that, and bookmarked it !)

Sammie

Enjoyed Your Blog!

Seaqueen - Thanks so much for sending me the link to your blog! I really enjoyed reading your ideas and insights to the Lenormand Cards. Your thoughts on the meaning of the Moon card and especially the combinations with the Moon are fantastic!

I've bookmarked you site and will visit often. The Lenormand Cards are some of my favorites to read with - I like doing the whole 36 card spread the best. I don't feel confident enought with tarot to read for other people besides myself but I can do Lenormand readings for others that turn out really well. For some reason, once you lay out all 36 cards they just speak to you.

Please do but the link to your blog in your profile so that other people can find it!

Sammie

Seaqueen

Thanks for the tip

gregory said:
Put it in your profile; I think that's OK ! (I was there before you did that, and bookmarked it !)
Not sure I understand what you mean- you were on my blog before that??

Seaqueen

Sammie said:
Seaqueen - Thanks so much for sending me the link to your blog! I really enjoyed reading your ideas and insights to the Lenormand Cards. Your thoughts on the meaning of the Moon card and especially the combinations with the Moon are fantastic!

I've bookmarked you site and will visit often. The Lenormand Cards are some of my favorites to read with - I like doing the whole 36 card spread the best. I don't feel confident enought with tarot to read for other people besides myself but I can do Lenormand readings for others that turn out really well. For some reason, once you lay out all 36 cards they just speak to you.

Please do but the link to your blog in your profile so that other people can find it!

Sammie
Hi Sammie,
Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated

gregory

Seaqueen said:
Not sure I understand what you mean- you were on my blog before that??
I visited it from the link that you later deleted. I didn't chip in.

Deana

I visited your blog too and enjoyed it. I'm starting to really appreciate Lenormand decks.