So Below - Book of Shadows II - THE FOUR OF PENTACLES ~ GNOMES

La Force

THE FOUR OF PENTACLES ~ GNOMES

This is a scene of a "Prepper". A woman with a blue bandanna in her long red hair, stands in front of her pantry, she has raised her hand up to her forehead, trying to figure out what she is going to use for dinner. On a Stainless steel stove a pot comes to a boil, steam rises up and is sucked into the stainless steel stove top fan. There are 5 Gnomes helping her decided, three of them are showing her a canned item on a shelf. The fifth Gnome, with a white beard stands on the bottom shelf, looking up at her. One of the them has his friend Gnome on his shoulders to reach an item on the shelf. Magic dust flies around each on of them. The woman is wearing a tan blouse, and blue jeans.

La Force

LWB said:
Gathering up Power

My first impression the four of pentacles, was "making a list", Undecided, checking out resources and cooking up something. I also get the feeling of choosing wisely, being prepared, saving and using resources equally, balance the budget, cautious with finances.

With being a Four - It also gives me the impression, of creating structure, stability, security with how I use my resources and money. It's okay to to use, buy/spend, but do it within your means, not to overspend or be overly cautious with money by denying myself things that I need. Here it speaks of priorities, between Needs and Wants. Make a list of what you need, before going shopping, etc. Don't be wasteful either.