What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

BlueLotus

The Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards™: Paintings by Susan Seddon Bouletare are on their way to me.

IHeartRescues

So the Minoan is available now?

Minoan tarot by Laura Perry will be here tomorrow :)

Hi litttlethings! Please leet me know how you like it after you have worked w it a bit won't you? I have been wishing for a Minoan deck for quite awhile now :)

IHeartRescues

The Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards™: Paintings by Susan Seddon Bouletare are on their way to me.

That little deck of her art is one of my most treasured. I have the Godesses as well and it is stunnuig.
s!

Amberjune

I have received the beautiful Impressionist Tarot, the Labyrinth Wisdom Cards, and the LXXXI Quareia deck. Ready for the Aqua New Moon :)

violetdaisy

Ordered Chelsea Lenormand (both red & blue) a bit ago, seems like ages but probably only a week or so....I've kinda been obsessing about them for, well, as long as the first time they were shown on the home page of this site .... I don't read Lenormand but I Wanted them and since, you know, it's been ages and I still want them I figured, ok, sure, why not, my hubby has like 3 "crates" delivered monthly so...I can justify this lol.

IHeartRescues

Mods: how do I post mutiple quotes together??

or is that a subscription thing?) I was trying to do this in this thread so...:p

Nemia

On their way to me: the trimmed Fey tarot (the bag I sent as thank you arrived already), the Hermetic Kabbalah and Type tarot (on their way), the Dungeon Solitaire, and the Idiosyncradeck.

Padma

or is that a subscription thing?) I was trying to do this in this thread so...:p

Hit the little "yelling head" picture icon beside the "quote" button. Then hit "post reply", and all the quotes you wanted to quote will be sitting there, inside your reply box :) You can type your responses in between the quotes.

Back on topic - Yay! My Everyday Witch tarot will arrive on Wednesday! :D I can't wait :) (having said that, I know Amazon can sometimes exaggerate :p I still don't have my Maybe Lenormand, which is days late...)

Madrigal

Barbara Walker in a tin. The Tarot in a tin, not the woman :joke: