The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Le Fanu

Alta said:
I am good with the two you picked (Hierophant and 3 of pents) but decided to back out with the Danse Macabre. Find I don't wish to part with it.
Fine. Totally understand. Visions of me trimming it would be enough to make anyone change their mind! :)
gregory said:
I assume no-one mails anything till all the cards are assigned ?

Are YOU going to trim my Thoth card (please ?) ?
Yes & yes! I shall trim it with much love & tenderness...

OK.. all updated. Oddity, of course they don't need to be brand new cards, they can be from used decks. However, you mention your waterstained Papus and reminded me I actually have a pristine, incomplete Papus at home which I can borrow from at the end to represent the Papus Tarot. All your other decks are in, so you're in the final draw anyway. And thanks - you & everyone - for contributions. Keep searching high & low. We need more Minors!

Wendy, I have your Jeu de tarot on standby. It would be a shame to break up a deck because of one card if someone else out there has a Judgement card.

(Including Judgement) the Minors are virtually all spoken for now except the Wheel of Fortune and The Emperor. It could - I suppose - be a Majors only deck but it doesn't quite have the same cachet as a monstruously mismatched 78 card deck...I'm going to keep battling for a complete 78 card deck! We have a great mix of styles here!

RexMalaki

If I had spare cards I'd participate, but alas...

photokat

Le Fanu said:
It would be a shame to break up a deck because of one card if someone else out there has a Judgement card.

I have a Judgement Card from the Balbi or Hoi Polloi but I've submitted quite a few cards already .... maybe if it's easier to replace my other 2 submissions?
Just a thought!

Wendywu

Le Fanu said:
Wendy, I have your Jeu de tarot on standby. It would be a shame to break up a deck because of one card if someone else out there has a Judgement card.

It really ain't that special a deck - to be perfectly honest I don't how how it hasn't been turned into bookmarks yet - it's that "not-special". Take it and welcome should it be needed ........

gregory

Can we see it ? I might give you money..... ;)

Lillie

I have a 1jj swiss deck with a folded Empress card.

You could have any card you want out of that (apart from the Empress, obviously) But as it's an almost full deck it might be better to leave it to the end and then use it to fill a gap that needs filling, if you see what I mean.

Oddity

Le Fanu, on the first page you put me up for the Queen of Cups, but it's the Queen of Coins that I'm offering. :)

Also as I said in a previous post, I picked out a few cards from each deck to choose from. So in case somebody wants to participate but only can offer a card that's already been taken by me, I can just change my card for another if it makes things easier.

Le Fanu

Oddity said:
Le Fanu, on the first page you put me up for the Queen of Cups, but it's the Queen of Coins that I'm offering
Sorry! Amended. I'm always updating this in a rush (busy week!), which is why I make these slip-ups!

Lillie, the 1JJ Swiss Judgment is one of my favourite Judgment cards! Maybe we could have that instead of Wendy's Jeu de tarot and then she can converse with gregory who seems to be showing interest in the deck (so better not break it up)? Maybe I could put that in provisionally and if another one turns up we can use the 1JJ to fill a more urgent gap (that reminds me; still haven't checked my Papus)

Oddity, I'll let others jump in with your offer; if people have cards to offer already taken by Oddity post here and we can do a bit of reorganising...

We will soon get to a point where the really critical cards are left and we may not be able to find them...

Wendywu

gregory said:
Can we see it ? I might give you money..... ;)

I'll do a scan or two later. In all honesty - I'd give it to anyone who raised a hand and promised to put 50p in the charity box of their choice .....

but I think Le Fanu has first dibs in case he needs a card from it.

ETA Just read Le Fanu's post. So, not first dibs.

strings of life

Sign me up! I can contribute 1 card:

Ironwing 3 of Bells (3 of Pentacles)

I will trim and use a corner rounder ;).