The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Wendywu

No worries - yours if you want it, spare cards thread if you don't lol

Ah - I have a whole clutch of Golden Dragon deck cards - about 60 or so that you can choose from........ I bought a deck on Ebay but it was short 18 cards and I got my money back but the seller told me to keep the incomplete deck. You want? I suppose it would be better if I told you what I'd got from the deck. Gimme half an hour .....

ETA:

I have the following from the Golden Dragon (which is utterly gorgeous and I was soooooo upset when I found there were missing cards - it is beautiful)

Ace-10 wands
Knight, Queen & King Wands (no Master)

Ace, and 3-10 swords
Master, king, knight swords (no 2 or Queen)

Ace-10 cups
All four courts

Ace – 5 coins, and 7 - 10
All four courts (no 6 Coins)

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12 ,13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21 and 22 majors

gregory

KafkasGhost said:
I have a "9 Receive" card from Tarot Chest. I have no idea what deck or what suit this is supposed to be. There is a blonde fairy gathering mushrooms in a green pasture with a gigantic...rodent helping her (rabbit? squirrel? fat rat?).
I'm guessing pentacles?
I can get the management to tell you what it is.... I will ask her to check in !

Pipistrelle

gregory said:
I can get the management to tell you what it is.... I will ask her to check in !
The Management here :D It's from Messages from the Wee Folk, which is not a tarot deck I'm afraid. But I agree, it could have passed as a pentacles card if I hadn't just given the game away.

Great idea Le Fanu! Zan_chan is right...there definitely needs to be some Haindl in there. I'll have a look around but I think I need all mine :)

ETA: I've just noticed they've spelt "Receive" wrong!

KafkasGhost

Aww, thanks Pipistrelle and Gregory.

Well, LeFanu, if you need a backup 9 of Pentacles that would certainly not be a duplicate of any other card/deck in the pack, it's for the cause. I also have Ironwing extras:

Ore of Blades
Three of Bells
10 of Bells
Apprentice of Spikes
Gatemaker of Spikes
Madrone of Spikes
Shaman of Spikes

photokat

I have these cards to pick from

King of Wands: Cristal Tarot
Hanged Man: Cristal Tarot
New Palladini: Temperance
New Palladini: Death
Albano - Waite (1968): High Priestess (I have others also)
Albano - Waite (1968): The Moon
Albano - Waite (1968): The Devil
University Books RWS: The Tower (I have others also)
University Books RWS: Three Swords
Balbi: The Star
Hoi Polloi: Wheel of Fortune (I have others also)
Hoi Polloi: Judgement
Hoi Polloi: Three Swords
Hoi Polloi: Four Wands

didn't check all the posts. hopefully someone else is more organized!

Pipistrelle

I can offer:

Numerous Devils }) :
Sheridan Douglas
Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn
Magical Forest
Robin Wood (but you have a Robin Wood already I think)

8 of Cups from the Jolanda Tarot
10 of Pentacles from the Magic Manga

Plus pretty much anything from the Mage the Awakening (although I'll have to double-check the size).

Cat*

Wonderful idea! :thumbsup:

Here's what I can offer:

DruidCraft - Princess (Page) of Cups (trimmed to a size that is shorter but wider than a standard LS card)

Tarot of the Secret Forest - 5 of Pents (with misprinted back: b/w image of the Wheel)

Tarot of the Secret Forest - The World (with misprinted back: b/w image of Justice)

Oswald Wirth Tarot - two blank cards with yellow backs with a red floral pattern (I'd draw on them whatever you need :D)

Chronata

Ack! Apparently most extra cards I have are the wrong size! (all hallows, Minute and Hanson Roberts!)

BUT I do have quite a few extra Majors from the ChronaTarot...including the Devil...
and half a deck of the Universal Waite!

OctoberGwen

Temperance card?

I didn't read the entire thread to see if you need one (my apologies), but I have an extra Temperance from MRP's Fairytale deck that y'all are welcome to.

ETA: I finally caught on and found the list. D'oh! :)

Le Fanu

OK.. updated again. The list is looking more complete! We have an excess of Devils!

Again, apologies if your card isn't on the list, it's because we've already got it. I've had to do a little jiggling around to keep it varied. I'm really trying to avoid repetition! We have quite a few RWS decks now, but they are visibly different versions; Hoi Polloi, plaid backs, Albano Waite etc. It's difficult shunting around trying to make sure nobody is left out, while still keeping the balance right!

The Manga tarot is different from the Magic Manga Tarot, right?

Pipistrelle, can you get something wonderful from Mage The Awakening? Maybe a Minor? Majors almost all taken! I wanted your Jolanda 8 of Cups and then faunabay's Queen of Pentacles (BBC) but this would elimininate Celice's BBC contribution, which I didn't want to do. There's a domino effect!