A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

mj07

Six of Swords!

wow, I got six of swords on the sixth, too! (yesterday I got the shaman, who corresponds to the hermit... wonder if the cards are trying to tell me something???) :D

starsongs

I'm enjoying reading through this thread, and can't wait to join in...

Deck should be arriving this coming week...Thanks to all of you for sharing..:)

starsongs

Nitegoddess

March 7 ..
Well lo and behold I shuffled the cards right before I was paged to go to work... and I pull the ACE of SWORDS ...
Being that today is the first day that we are starting the study this is just too weird.
I see this as a sign that this study group was meant to happen for me. I see it as a beginning of expanding my mind. I also see the conflict in different areas of my life today. I really sort of felt it before it even transpired. Odd .. Well I am off to post for the Ace of swords..

Nitegoddess

March 8

Seven of Swords

Cooperation, teamwork. With the Sacred Circle this card also advises you to at your relationship with the land in which you live. To develop a an awareness of the spitirual dimension ofyour own environment; city or countryside.

This is already fitting for the early morning events. I was paged into work again at about 2:30 am. My job requires team work and when the boss is the one with the attitude it is hard on everyone. Very hard to "bite my tongue" so to speak. I actually pulled this card at about 12:15 am.

13thFaeChylde

Drats, I didn't have a chance to pull a card before leaving for work and now I have to wait till tonight to post :(

Phoenyx*

08 March 2004 -- 4 Disks-- Materialism

This feels like its a warning not to be so concerned with the physical world, and focus more on the spiritual.

Phoenyx*

09 March 2004 - 2/Wands-Courage
Well, knowing that I have three unknowns to plate out today, and try to figure out what they are, I think this card is trying to tell me to believe in my own abilities.

BlueLotus

3 of swords

I hope that things will get better from this point as they are out in the open.
Things had to take this sharp turn because they could not go on forever. I am not sure what these things exactly can be. But I know that one basic issue had taken its toll.
This card may also indicate a release of painful memories.

13thFaeChylde

hehe...yesterday (3/8) when I pulled my card for the day it was the Ace of Swords :) "nuff said about that one!

Today's card is ..... Death, #13. I kid you not. I've mentioned before that I get this card on a regular basis.

(I'm at work right now and will post my thoughts as I can)

Nitegoddess

World Tree

March 9:

I am feeling realy good today as I shuffle the cards..

Marks a successful completion of a venture.. end of cycle.. time to celebrate.. may be spiritual or physical.

Things are going well and I have received good news on something that I have been waiting for. This card is so beautiful.