Faery Seekers Circle~ Signup~ May 3rd to 24th

Jewel

Marion said:
Yeah, well valeria is pretty scary, bwhahaha.... not
~giggles~ you think??? *LOL* I'll tell you how scary she is if I still have PMing privilages after I do her reading *ROFLMAO*.

Marion said:
Had not quite decided if I was going to participate this round, so left my name off. You are a good co-runner in FSC, Jewel, and keep me on the straight and narrow!!!
Well it is hard to run with fins but I do try to keep up with you so I can help ~giggles~. We will miss you this round. Please do join us next round. ~does Jack Nicholson impersanition~ All this organizing and no play make Marion a dull girl! :D

Sheri

Jewel said:
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH does that mean that since Valeria is the moderator of this forum that if I do a bad reading she will ban me???? ~giggles, splashes, and hugs Valeria~ Just teasing hon. I look forward to reading for you.

Originally posted by Marion:
Yeah, well valeria is pretty scary, bwhahaha.... not!

Originally posted by Jewel:
~giggles~ you think??? *LOL* I'll tell you how scary she is if I still have PMing privilages after I do her reading *ROFLMAO*.

*STOMP STOMP STOMP - valeria storms in and with best OZ voice tries to sound menacing...then bursts out laughing*

heeheehee }) I will do nothing...except to send Bodacious over to "help" you with things :D

Looking forward to this round too, Jewel! :D Except maybe I should be afraid of you...you are an UBER-FAE and I, just a noobie-fae :)

Now, Geministar should be afraid because I am reading for her! :D

:love: valeria

Kahlie

valeria said:
heeheehee }) I will do nothing...except to send Bodacious over to "help" you with things :D

I vote we keep this as the Universal Threat to keep Jewel in line! *grins wickedly!*

ooooooooh boooooooodaaaaaaaaaaach?

Kahlie

Jewel

valeria said:
~giggles~ well better him that Hobyah thats for darn sure *LOL* ... but if you don't mind keeping him I would really appreciate it :D

valeria said:
Looking forward to this round too, Jewel! :D Except maybe I should be afraid of you...you are an UBER-FAE and I, just a noobie-fae :)
What is an UBER-FAE? that sounds really scary. If I am one then it is making me scared of myslef! ~giggles~

As for noobie-fae, there is no such thing. If you believe, listen for and to them, and let them in, they will guide you and it will make no difference if you picked them up today or 7 years ago. That is a huge part of their charm. As Sidhe-Rha noted in a thread in the oracle deck section, and I had never thought about it but must agree with her, the Froud Faeries are a real gateway into Faerie.

valeria said:
Now, Geministar should be afraid because I am reading for her! :D:)
~giggles~ OHHHHHHHHH and she is REAALLLLLLLY scary Valeria ~giggles~, she is a really close friend of mine, I should know *ROFLMAO* ... if you don't believe me just ask Faunabay! ~looks at Gem and busts out laughing, runs, and dives back in the ocean before getting hit by some flying object~

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I vote we keep this as the Universal Threat to keep Jewel in line! *grins wickedly!*
It won't work. I don't know how to be in line, so first you need to send me a teacher, then threaten me ... I mean how can you threaten me if you don't teach me first?

geministar

valeria said:
*STOMP STOMP STOMP - valeria storms in and with best OZ voice tries to sound menacing...then bursts out laughing*

Now, Geministar should be afraid because I am reading for her! :D

:love: valeria

Stop scaring me Valeria....maybe thats why I didnt ask you a question and just asked for a general instead :*

jewel said:
~giggles~ OHHHHHHHHH and she is REAALLLLLLLY scary Valeria ~giggles~, she is a really close friend of mine, I should know *ROFLMAO* ... if you don't believe me just ask Faunabay! ~looks at Gem and busts out laughing, runs, and dives back in the ocean before getting hit by some flying object~

:eek: Look out Jewel! })

I dont really know who should be scared, this is all confusing me...

~waits for jewel to come out of the water, while quietly sniggering to myself })~

Alta

Hi everyone! Still a week to go, so no panic. Just letting you know that I have linked all the threads in the second post so they are easier to find.

Marion

Alta

Tomorrow is the last day. Did everyone have fun with this round?

I'll post a sign-up list for June next week.

I won't, in fairness to others, accept sign-ups from folks who left their partners hanging this round. Sorry. :(

Maybe we should let it go for July and August and re-start in September (???)