Crystal Study Group: Lemurian Seed Crystal

wildchilde

I haven't started working with this one yet as I am currently still working my way through the chakra system. However, I just today received in the mail an amazingly powerful pink lemurian seed crystal. The person I got it from also states that this crystal was charged at the Sedona Vortex in Sedona, AZ. When I first requested it, I thought it would be interesting to see if this crystal gives me some answers about some energy classes I am thinking of taking that just happen to be in Sedona!

Well, anyways...I opened the package and unwrapped the outer layer of packing foam protecting the crystal in a plastic jewlers zip bag. The healing energy vibration coming off of this crystal was so strong, I only looked at it through the baggie for about a minute before wrapping it back up and putting it in my crystal box. I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of this crystal's energy! And I put it away because I just didn't feel like I am quite prepared to work with it just yet. I am very much looking forward to it though!

I thought I would go ahead and start the thread though and see if anyone else has been working with a Lemurian Seed Crystal. I don't really know much about them, other than things I have read on the internet. I am posting some links below.

http://www.natureswonderland.com.au/Wands/LemurianSeedCrystal.htm

http://www.celestialights.com/Lemurian_Seed_Crystals/lemurian_seed_crystals.html

Hiding in Shadows

I am a self proclaimed Lemurian addict. Simply love them! Each has a different story to tell and a different feel. Meditate with it and see what you get. They can be overbearing at times, so if you're very sensitive be warned. A friend of mine has one as a pendant and she can only wear it for a short time because her throat starts hurting. I have hot ones and calming ones. The hot one makes a great massage wand because it gets really warm and just feels great. Enjoy working with your new baby!

wildchilde

ohhh, Hiding in Shadows, I am so happy to hear someone has had contact with them and I am so looking forward to working with this beauty. Hope you will post more about your experiences as you see fit.

DownwardSpiral

"an amazingly powerful pink lemurian seed crystal. "

I've never heard of this crystal and reading briefly I can see why..this crystal sounds very powereful. And why did I picture it as yellow? The "pink" caught my eye : )

I'm liking this crystal already.

Crystalsailor

Lemurian Crystals

Greetings, I just found this discussion group and had to jump in. I think I am the ultimate Lemurian collector. For over 6 years I found and collected roughly 100 lemurians. I like the larger beings and have them over 10 pounds in matches sets that I was able to find. This was a while ago so the old finds were still available.
If you go to <wwwatlanteanskull.com> you can see the Lemurian Sanctuary I build to provide a place for meditation and healing.
Once one spends time with rare Lemurian Seed Beings it's like creating a family. They have the same characteristics, pink for Seed crystals and clear for mine found beings but, they
are all different.
I have one I hold and go "OUT" right away.

Enjoy

wildchilde

Greetings, I just found this discussion group and had to jump in. I think I am the ultimate Lemurian collector. For over 6 years I found and collected roughly 100 lemurians. I like the larger beings and have them over 10 pounds in matches sets that I was able to find. This was a while ago so the old finds were still available.
If you go to <wwwatlanteanskull.com> you can see the Lemurian Sanctuary I build to provide a place for meditation and healing.
Once one spends time with rare Lemurian Seed Beings it's like creating a family. They have the same characteristics, pink for Seed crystals and clear for mine found beings but, they
are all different.
I have one I hold and go "OUT" right away.

Enjoy

WOW~ I can feel the energy coming off of that grid through my computer screen!!! And for some reason it looks like "she" is laughing, which makes me smile too :)

I can't imagine having such beautiful LARGE crystals to care for and love. Compassion and all of your 'kids' are quite fortunate to have you. Of course, they knew what they were doing when they chose you to be their guardian. ;) (darn...I used to live in Calabasas, I could have come to visit!)

stonesatiety

Downward Spiral: I've seen yellow ones too, one huge one in particular at the gem and mineral show years ago!

Each Lemurian is unique, but they have always felt soothing and soft to me. I have a pink grounder (eight-sided face) that I've used for years. My friend has a larger one from the same family that has almost completely healed an area that was smashed against a case while somebody took it out!

My grounder does what its face says it should, but puts a smile on my face, soothes my heart. It's quite powerful, just has a velvet touch.

A few years or so ago I met a clear quartz sphere with flashy rainbows cut from a Lemurian crystal. The moment I saw it, I knew it was for me. It has strong feminine energy and I was a little unsettled at first by her wild presence. ha! I couldn't place what she was doing while we slept together. Sometimes I woke up smiling from beautiful dreams. Other times I'd have a headache. Other times not much of anything. Perplexing, but such a joyful, uplifting sphere!

I often ask stones if they have a name they'd like me to call them. This sphere gave me "Flower" and I felt a flower child living in there! Whenever I look at Flower I get the feeling: ready when you are, baby. ;-) Ha! One time I was holding Flower, looking through her in the sun, watching her sparkle rainbows. I held her in a sunbeam and she burned my hand! I checked, and the skin was not burned, but I felt the heat, a caution to avoid looking directly at the sun through her. I knew, but lost in wonder it would have been easy to forget. This amplifying quality makes Flower easy to find if any ambient light is present, because then she glows.