Snail House Tarot

MagsStardustBlack

Queen of Cups. Snail House Tarot.

Finally finished her, I really like her. She was a struggle mid way through, I thought I ruined her, so I had a break of a couple weeks, and I had the flu. But she is finished now. :.)))) I would really like to know your thoughts, Im nervous. X

Attachments

• 20130222_184037.jpg
    20130222_184037.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 103

Chronata

so beautiful!

MoonGypsy

Enchantingly lovely!

baylys

I just love those blues.

MagsStardustBlack

Thankyou so much Chronata Moongypsy and Baylys

:.))))

MagsStardustBlack

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.472836766103307.119590.384719914914993&type=3

Hi guys :.))

I have just started working on my Queen of Pentacles, was wondering your thoughts, I have done the pencil scetch and given the first wash of some key colour, to get a feel for her. The main elements are her floral head wreath of roses and Livingstone Daisies, I will add in rose hips and berries in the final stages, the roses remind me of my grangads rose garden. And I grow the daisies for my little girl every year. The other key symbols are a Sweet Pea vine in the shape of the pentacle, a living growing pentacle. Also a snail too. I am going to add in little worker ants too in the final stages. There are shells in the tulips. I stil have so much to do.

Please have a look at my little page, I welcome honest thoughts,

Mags xx

baylys

I think she is gorgeous and peaceful. Stunning!!!

MagsStardustBlack

I think she is gorgeous and peaceful. Stunning!!!

Thanks Baylys :.) And thankyou so much for supporting my little facebook page, it meens so much to me. Here is a pic of her so far, gonna add in some quirky details then im done. I love her free, earthy feel, the unfinished style fits her I feel as it represents, work in progress, working to achieve a goal and creating and growing your dreams to come true. :.)

Attachments

• 20130309_173316.jpg
    20130309_173316.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 90