Wiccan Cards (LS)

WolfyJames

Wow! The cards are gorgeous! :)

MareSaturni

WolfyJames said:
Wow! The cards are gorgeous! :)

Yes...guess we will add another Wicca deck to our collection. I wonder if Stella would like this one or if she will stick forever to the WWP. Hehehehe ;)

Sulis

They're beautiful :)

Well done Catlin.

Love

Sulis xx

catlin

Blushing

Really, most of the compliments go to Chatriya for her great artwork! She's amazing!!!

I will sent some pictures to add here in the collection and will also write a review.

Lee

Congratulations, catlin!

Don't be so modest! The artist had to have something to work from, and it looks like you gave her plenty of inspiration. :)

-- Lee

catlin

a proud kitty

Thanks, Lee, for your compliments, btw I was very proud when I saw your Gay Tarot at the Königsfurt Stall last year. Of course I have added it to my collection.

a_shikhs

wowowwww

hey these cards are beautiful. the minute i saw the cards online i went wowowooowwww..... this deck is on the top of my wishlist. is this deck out for sale???

catlin

Still on preorder

Dear all,
The Wiccan cards are still on preorder status.

I hope to see them at the Frankfurt Bookfair where I will be present on Sunday 23nd October and after that they should be available at least in Europe and from there in the USA and other oversea places.

catlin

sneak preview soon to appear

Ok, I've just emailed some of the cards to Solandia and asked her to put them into AT to satisfy your quenching thirst for more.

A review will follow.

catlin

Keeping you updated

Ok, I've just sent an email to Riccardo at LS to ask him if the release date by end of October will be held or if it will take until 2006 until we can lay our greedy little paws on this deck.