Has anyone got a "What happened in my house"-spread?

Ninalii

I really want to know what has happened in my house, because the first time I entered the house I got like a very depressed feeling. It´s like a very sad house. It´s not a very old house, but I wonder what has happened in this house and what influences its carrying. Does anyone have a good spread for this?

Thank you =)

Ninalii

Thank you, Kilted Kat! I will try it out today =)

Nina

Marcia959

How did this turn out for you? I am interested because I come across places that people want to know about and I'm interested in your experience with this.

Marcia959

I adapted a spread I found in the forum (in the closed spreads section) and wonder if I might get feedback?

House Haunting (Including Intelligent v Residual)

*****2*****
6**3*1*4**7
*****5*****

1: The Spirit/Being (basic information)
2: Where it came from
3/4: about its Life
5. About its Death
6: Why it chose to stay in this place/what is the residual
7: How to rid yourself of it if it intends to hurt/help it to the light

1-4 should be enough information to tell you if this is an intelligent haunt or a residual action being played over and over.

Wichasa

Haunting

I am thinking you can figure this out by piecing the story together in a couple different ways.

One is spreading your deck out on a table and just leave it... Think about connection.... Just at random without a question pick up a card... Whenever you feel the desire to do so...

You can work on pieces of story by asking a question like.... Who are you? ... Stay as open minded as you can until you get a bigger picture....Don't try to decide anything right off the bat....I am thinking you need alot of information before you are going to be able to decide what to do.

Here is how I would attempt that....

1.Who are you? Do five card spread.(Write it down)
2.What do you want? Do a five card spread.( Be sure you write it all down.
Then ask specific questions you want to know...
3.We are going to be living here, How do you feel about that? Do a five card spread..

Remember you are looking for a story..... Can be really tricky I think... On the other hand, is it possible you may just end up with one more tool in your cards? Use a couple different decks if you like.... Or use the deck that calls to you most.