Nine of cups

Starshower

Oh, I LOVE the Llewellyn tarot, with all its mysterious Welsh legends & symbolism!
The book says this card is all about fertility, soul-nourishment, delight, fertility & romance.

For me, bees represent hard work & organisation (just observe the complicated, ever-busy structure & workings of life inside a bee hive!) Also, they bring the sweetness of honey & mead ... and the beauty of all those hexagons and of course beeswax. So sensuality, sweetness, taste, light etc as the products of previous hard labour.
So here, I would see joy, fecundity, enjoyment of good things - the fruits of nature, including human nature. But maybe some work needed first. (Of course, the meaning for you depends on its position in the spread and your actual precise question.) Good luck! :)

SunChariot

View attachment 86168

Hey guys I'm wondering if you can help me.

I've asked about a development romantically and the nine of cups has popped around twice now.

I've included an image I think :).

Can you help me also need some advice on regarding the bee in the image that's taken to me.

I think it means I may get what I desire but it won't be the most conventional way or in the most conventional way.

Yes I'm aware I've posted once on here about the nine of cups, but it won't go away. Not that it's a bad card to have around :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, if I had been the reader using my meanings, it would say that one or both of you need to (or will) take a time out to think about your feelings. What you feel about the other and what you would feel about them if things developed romantically.

It might be that if you really stop and think about the relationship with this individual developing into more, that you may find that it may not actually be what you actually want. When you think about your feelings you may realize that you two are not really as compatible as you thought, or that they do something that in retrospect would drive you crazy if you had to deal with it on a full-time basis.

The card, had I been the reader, would advise thinking about your true feelings before trying to get things to develop. And it could say that maybe they are just not as good for you as you thought, that maybe you just wanted a relationship so much that you tried to fit them into a mold that they don't really fit into. Or think you can change them in areas that make you unhappy when in reality they can't or won't change.

BTW what a beautiful image! And deck!

To me I guess the bee would ask you to look at your feelings especially in relation to the things he does that bug you. If you don't see any you might be idealizing him, as no one is perfect. So try to see the other person clearly as they are. And the bee might say that if you don't see all this accurately first and push the relationship to be more, it may come back and "sting" you later on.

But those are my personal meanings, and the cards would have come up with yours and not mine...as you were the reader.

Babs

dhlesq

Recent experience

I pulled 9 of cups in the present on a relationship reading just before seeing your thread.
I interpreted mine as satisfaction with the way things are progressing along with contentment and bliss.

I use a different deck so I did not see the bees.

Awkward.turtle91

I will get on to everyone by Monday evening/early Tuesday morning.

I've had a hectic weekend at work/week :). Feed back is coming soon. I'm

SunChariot

I will get on to everyone by Monday evening/early Tuesday morning.

I've had a hectic weekend at work/week :). Feed back is coming soon. I'm

Well, take good card of yourself then. :heart:

Babs

Awkward.turtle91

Isn't Tarot amazing and wonderful?

I was thinking along the lines of a bee flitting from flower to flower, pollinating as it goes. That's what he did in your case---flitted off to "pollinate" some other flower. :)

It is isn't it!, he isn't with her now though.
So we shall see what happens I guess :).

Awkward.turtle91

I pulled 9 of cups in the present on a relationship reading just before seeing your thread.

I interpreted mine as satisfaction with the way things are progressing along with contentment and bliss.

I use a different deck so I did not see the bees.

I am satisfied with how things are at the moment, I've just got the banter back so !!! <3

Awkward.turtle91

To me, if I had been the reader using my meanings, it would say that one or both of you need to (or will) take a time out to think about your feelings. What you feel about the other and what you would feel about them if things developed romantically.

It might be that if you really stop and think about the relationship with this individual developing into more, that you may find that it may not actually be what you actually want. When you think about your feelings you may realize that you two are not really as compatible as you thought, or that they do something that in retrospect would drive you crazy if you had to deal with it on a full-time basis.

I've done the opposite, I've started off thinking that I don't want it. And actually said that to one of his mates that I couldn't, then I've decided now I do[emoji23].

The card, had I been the reader, would advise thinking about your true feelings before trying to get things to develop. And it could say that maybe they are just not as good for you as you thought, that maybe you just wanted a relationship so much that you tried to fit them into a mold that they don't really fit into. Or think you can change them in areas that make you unhappy when in reality they can't or won't change.

I'm not trying to change them, I wouldn't change any one :).

BTW what a beautiful image! And deck!

It's by far a personal fav! The most honest!

To me I guess the bee would ask you to look at your feelings especially in relation to the things he does that bug you. If you don't see any you might be idealizing him, as no one is perfect. So try to see the other person clearly as they are. And the bee might say that if you don't see all this accurately first and push the relationship to be more, it may come back and "sting" you later on.

But those are my personal meanings, and the cards would have come up with yours and not mine...as you were the reader.

Babs[/QUOTE]

I will sit and
Mull over this !! :)