High Priestess as a person

Meditarot

Once again, I've gotten the very same card for the same person, related to a reading I made earlier. (see my other comment in your other thread)

"Who she is?" --> HP

She's basically a person I have a really hard time reading. She's pretty much a mystery.

I've been constantly on the edge if she knows something that I don't and that she simply teases me - or that she doesn't actually know and wants to keep her own feelings as a secret, or that she doesn't reveal them easily.

I feel that she never tells things directly to me, but makes always these vague hints, which I should be able to receive, but am actually really poor at deciphering.

These days I've become more and more sure if I should just leave her be the mystery that she so much seems to want to be.
I've really simply started wondering if she's worth all the effort..

It was still interesting, that the quint card for my reading related to her was "the Hierophant", which is basically the pair for the HP. Perhaps I should've just asked her out or something, going for the traditional way. It could've removed the veil of mystery at least.

Dartellus

Once again, I've gotten the very same card for the same person, related to a reading I made earlier. (see my other comment in your other thread)

"Who she is?" --> HP

She's basically a person I have a really hard time reading. She's pretty much a mystery.

I've been constantly on the edge if she knows something that I don't and that she simply teases me - or that she doesn't actually know and wants to keep her own feelings as a secret, or that she doesn't reveal them easily.

I feel that she never tells things directly to me, but makes always these vague hints, which I should be able to receive, but am actually really poor at deciphering.

These days I've become more and more sure if I should just leave her be the mystery that she so much seems to want to be.
I've really simply started wondering if she's worth all the effort..

It was still interesting, that the quint card for my reading related to her was "the Hierophant", which is basically the pair for the HP. Perhaps I should've just asked her out or something, going for the traditional way. It could've removed the veil of mystery at least.

Hi Mediatarot!

Interesting, i really can see this HP as mystery person. Not necessarily a person that is introspective, but someone hard to read...
Great story, specially with the Hierophant as the quint...

Thanks for the insight and the story!