What's X hiding?

Brown Eyed Mystic

Hi everyone,

I did a reading where the question asked was about X's feelings for Y.

Now, we did a 3-card Past, Present and Future reading.

I will only include the past card -- because it keeps showing up quite a bit for X.

1. 7 of Swords.

My thoughts were X is hiding something from Y -- but it could be *anything*. X and Y are not exactly in a relationship and X *may* not be looking to settle down yet from what I know.

2. I drew a new card to answer "What's X hiding" and got 5 of Pentacles.

So my question is: How would you read 7/Swords further clarified by 5/Pents?

Is X hiding feelings of hurt and left out in the cold by Y?
OR
Does X want to eventually leave Y in the cold because they have malicious intentions?

My initial thought was the former but I could be way off. I'd love to know from you too.

BEM

rwcarter

First thing that came to mind was that he's hiding money issues, specifically lack of funds because of child support payments. Nothing about the 5P says child support payments, but that's what I got. It could also be alimony payments that tie him to an ex.

Rodney

Brown Eyed Mystic

First thing that came to mind was that he's hiding money issues, specifically lack of funds because of child support payments. Nothing about the 5P says child support payments, but that's what I got. It could also be alimony payments that tie him to an ex.

Rodney

Thanks Rodney but there aren't any kids or alimony involved :) X hasn't been married before but Y is.

BEM

Virgo26

My thoughts were kind of like yours. Maybe the 7/swords points to a time where someone snuck off or weren't there for the other person and X (who I feel is a guy?) is hiding that he felt left out in the cold. Was there a time they were physically separated or some crisis came up in the recent past?

Brown Eyed Mystic

My thoughts were kind of like yours. Maybe the 7/swords points to a time where someone snuck off or weren't there for the other person and X (who I feel is a guy?) is hiding that he felt left out in the cold. Was there a time they were physically separated or some crisis came up in the recent past?

Yes, Y has rejected X in the past because they wanted different things from a relationship. Perhaps that's what it is showing up as. But there are trust issues from Y's end too, so perhaps X is up to no good?

BEM

SunsetKay

Hiding feelings of insecurity and loneliness? Just a thought.

summeryjoy

Thanks Rodney but there aren't any kids or alimony involved :) X hasn't been married before but Y is.

BEM
How do you know that? If this is what he's hiding, you wouldn't know, would you?

Anyway, I'm inclined to say money or health issues (because of the crutches in the Rw image of 5oP).