The Lovers + Tower?

ameliajoy

I did a reading for myself about work and found the Tower showing up. Whenever I get the tower I always freak out because the last time it showed up in my readings, my living situation changed very suddenly. I asked what the Tower was referring to and coming up was the 8 of wands, the 7 of cups and the outcome was the Lovers. I asked about my life in general and The Lovers popped up again with The Tower coming up soon. Another spread- The Tower popped up again. I really have no idea what it could be referring to. The Tower tells me its a sudden change and the Lovers tells me I have choices to make. I just moved into my own place after breaking up with my partner a few months ago so I would hope all that sudden change and the idea of choices would be in my past! I feel like the 7 of cups reinforces the idea of choices and confusion, but I still don't quite get The Lovers besides it representing lust to me.

vonniedeak

It could mean breaking free from a way of thinking...sudden change in thoughts in other words. Did this card fall in the future, past or present position? What position did it fall in or was there a position? It very well could be talking about your present state of mind where you are changing your way of thinking about the relationship and moving on with your life.

ameliajoy

I hadn't thought of that! I forget you can have a positive spin on something.. It was in the present situation and also future positions

Tathome

I agree with vonniedeak when they said a sudden change in thinking or a state of mind. Once you break out of this state of mind, it might open up many new doors for you (seven of cups). Also, although at first it might be overwhelming (the eight of wands), this sudden rush of ideas and new interests could likely result in true love!