What is Tarot trying to tell me about a date?

tarot_quest

Hi guys!

My question may sound superficial but I don't understand why Tarot did assign a specific card to how I found a new date physically.

In another spread, I asked a bunch of questions regarding what I am looking for in a partner (spiritually, mentally, physically,...) and for the physical question, I got Rx sun. I did interpret it as liking someone at the physical level mainly for a person that does not have a big ego and who shines a natural beauty

Here is what I don't understand!

I did a spread before meeting a new date (online dating) and one of my questions was how I was going to find him physically and I got Rx sun...

To me it meant that he was going to meet my ''ideal'', at least because his internal beauty would radiate. The thing is that I meet him twice and I am not that attracted, mainly because I feel that he has an ego (a bit like I know everything-type of person) and physically, he was ok but I was not that into him, especially because of the inside (but lets say I would have see him on the street, I would not have think ''wow!'')

Why did tarot showed me this card (Rx sun) for this guy if it is supposed, according to Tarot, to be my ''ideal'' in term of physical appearance?

Thanks a lot! It may sound a bit silly but I don't get it...

PAMUYA

To tell you the truth , I have never read the sun reversed as an ideal of anything. This person would come across very dim, not lighting your world at all.

tarot_quest

Hi Pamuya!

Thanks for your reply :) Sure your interpretation make sens but how come I got Rx sun as an ideal (physically) when asking about what I am looking for in a partner? It just puzzles me so much...

I also think that reversal can be interpreted positively, but I don't see the match between what I asked for my ideal partner and this guy...

Thanks for your input!

rwcarter

While the card was the same between the two readings, it doesn't necessarily mean that it retains the same interpretation between those readings. Your ideal might be someone who doesn't shine too brightly, eclipsing you, while you may have found the guy on the date dull. Both Sun Rx interpretations, but different interpretations in each case.

You immediately jumped to the conclusion that since you got the same card for both readings that he must be THE ONE. But as you found out, that wasn't the case.

Rodney

tarot_quest

thanks!

Hi Rodney!

It makes sens! I thought about that, that the 2 spreads with the same card (Rx sun) might have a different interpretation. I am really happy that you point that out!

Also, I just ask tarot what meant the Rx sun as an ideal partner physically and I got the hermit and the 8 of swords. It goes well with my intuition about the question. To me, the inside is SUPER important. I mean that the intelligence and the kindness of a person will radiate outside. So the hermit + 8 of swords refers to being knowledgeable, humble, deep and introspective. That might be what Rx sun was referring to!

I am not scared that my future boyfriend would eclipse me ;) I am also hoping to have an attractive person in my life

I also asked a clarification for the date and Rx sun and I got Rx 4 of wands + tower

mmmmm..... I would think that his physical appearance AND is look doesn't contain the basis for what I am looking for (Rx 4 wands). And for the tower... Maybe he doesn't make me feel stable and secure?

Thank again Rodney, I was really puzzled with this contradiction but I should not transpose what I got in one reading to another reading!

I will learn from that mistake!