New Mary-el Card

FearfulSymmetry

Hi Everyone!

I mentioned on the Tarot Deck section that I would post any new cards over here and so here I am doing that. I just completed and posted the 5 of Disks which you can see here:
http://www.mary-el.com/5diskslarge.html

I should be finishing the other 5s over the next few weeks and then I will be movng on to the 7s.

Thanks for looking:)

Marie

Sulis

Now that is one gorgeous card (and that's from someone who has very similar hair to the guy in the card :))

Lovely.
I'm so glad to see you posting some new cards, you're so very talented :D

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the fives and the sevens.

Papageno

love the message of this image.
searching within yourself to fill the void and discovering an abundance of nurturing and positive possibilities

firemaiden

Very interesting card! I'm delighted to see you are back in production!

Wings

Oh Wow

Just became aware of your work...so glad you posted here...you work is masterfull and your vision is so original ...thank you I feel renewed and inspired...

greycats

It's great--

So glad to see new work from you. I like that five.

Sidhe-Ra

Thrilled to see this most wondrous tarot surging onward again! Lushious :)

Many Blessings,

Em x

FearfulSymmetry

Thanks for all the kind replies:)

I have actually been busy working on it, but had to go back and redo some cards. As I get closer I want the deck to work as a whole and not just as individual cards anymore so I felt I had to backtrack a little and do some repainting. These 5s have really been kicking my butt though, I suppose as they should!
I suspect it has all been a conspiracy to get me to spend exactly 10 years in the making of this deck. I am at 9 years now.

I'll keep posting:)

Marie

Bat Chicken

Yay!
I saw the sketch for this one on your journal.... It is so amazing in colour....

In many ways - if this deck is produced commercially (or should I say 'when') I'd like to see it larger - because these paintings are incredible....:)

Papageno

Bat Chicken said:
Yay!
I'd like to see it larger - because these paintings are incredible....:)

I second that