Pageofswords, this is for you....anyone else's input would be appreciated too.

RohanMenon

I don't see another woman

but my horary skills are *very* limited, so me not seeing such a possibility doesn't mean anything, for or against.

. I've done less than 5 horary readings in my life. I'm very much a beginning student of horary (and non new age astrology in general).

I hope everything works out well for you.

pageofswords9110

Just leave feedback for now....if there comes a point that you find out Rb does have another girl he is seeing/with, then just let me know then.

I did take another look at it yesterday, and he is quite able to contact you or come to you if he wishes too, there's nothing in his way of this. He doesn't seem stressed out by anything or in a bad place in his life at present.

Him being placed in the 6th then he is just going about his daily life and doing what he's doing....i would say thought that with this house, he could be avoiding you, so like purposely not contacting you or coming to see you etc.

Regarding this other person im seeing, then rb is placed in sagittarius, ruler jupiter...jupiter is in the 5th house, ruler venus placed in the 7th. Also saturn is exalted in libra, and jupiter is placed in saturn's domicile. Which to me means he is having fun with someone else and this would be more than a one off situation....being exalted in jupiter then he does really like her and she's into him too.

Also as you are moon and he is saturn...these two planets are not good together, as the moon makes saturn feel his emotions and saturn makes the moon feel the obstacles and rejection....so you basically end up hurting each other.

Between saturn and moon.......saturn is detriment in your sign, so he's not happy with you ,and you are peregrine in his sign so you basically have little control over this situation with him.

At this time he isn't able to contact me as I blocked him from everything. Even before the chart was cases. Also he is having a hard time at least that's what he told me. He said he needs to move and has no where to go. His house isn't safe right now. Nonetheless he is still living life in pretty sure off that.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was another woman around and he really liked her. He was dating someone before we got back in contact so he probably went back to her. I'm just not I understanding why he would open his heart and feelings to me then.

He told me he's sensitive so maybe making him feel his emotions aren't what he wants in life right now. I think he's scared to love. But yes he makes me feel rejected it's like a tug of war. I'm not sure why he's upset with me as I've never done anything to him. He's even said so himself.

pageofswords9110

I spent about 5 minutes on the chart. and the web diagram isn't of a very good quality and my eyesight is not what it used to be in my youth lol.

If both are cadent, then in my reading that worsens the chances of a positive outcome.

So are you saying there are no feelings ?

pageofswords9110

Its ok lol.....just wasn't sure if you'd changed the house system to your liking....which could then have changed the houses the planets were in.....but i only use regiomontanus for horary.

Having both in cadent id see this as them both not making any move towards each other (just yet)....he could be the one who could change his mind and instigate action first, as he's in a cadent sign also, and she is in fixed.

Also both in fire signs so there seems to be some anger still between each other.

Yes there's definitely some anger and I'm not making anymore efforts lol

pageofswords9110

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/essential_dignities.html

Moon at 8 Leo is in Saturn's face, and Saturn at 16 Sagittarius is in the Moon's face.

note: these are ***Ptolemian*** dignities, though afaik the faces/decans work even when you use Chaldean decans.

I'm trying to use those to learn horary (since those are what Lilly uses). In my normal practice I use Egyptian terms and also a sidereal zodiac and Placidus houses, which would give a completely different chart.

In any case

Leo has the first face/decan 0 to 10 degrees, ruled by Saturn. So the Moon's ( 8 degrees Leo) face ruler is Saturn.

and Sagittarius has the second decan 10-20 degrees ruled by the Moon. So Saturn (at 16 Sagittarius) has the Moon as face/decan ruler.

So there is a mutual reception by face/decan. That said decan/face is the weakest possible mutual reception. So there's that. But this is enough for the Moon and Saturn to have a shred of essential dignity and so are not peregrine.

What does mutual reception by face mean ?
If it's about when we see each other than yes this is true. He NEVER denies me face to face. And I always receive him. But I guess it's an out of sight out of mind type of thing.

RohanMenon

No, I'm saying such feelings

and they do seem to be present, but barely, and are (a) weak (b) hidden/not revealed/hard to access.

Again, I must request, that you don't take my reading very seriously unless confirmed by experts and/or real world events. This is what I see the chart showing, but my expertise is very limited, and I could be missing major factors.

pageofswords9110

The reason why i picked up someone else....is saturn is ruled by jupiter and jupiter is in the 5th house ruled by mercury yes, but mercury is also in the 6th house as saturn ( so he's not alone)....but jupiter is in the sign of libra, ruler being venus in the 7th house.

Also yes libra is intercepted here just like gemini.....so looks like the 7th and 12th houses are linked here because of this. So if i go by your theory, then venus and mercury are the rulers of both 12th and 5th houses......with mercury being with saturn and venus being placed in the 7th.....looks to me like a hidden "other woman" this guy has around him.

Infact gemini and libra being double signs and also sagittarius....then there could be more than one.

He probably is dating around as he is single. I thought there maybe something serious in the works

pageofswords9110

and they do seem to be present, but barely, and are (a) weak (b) hidden/not revealed/hard to access.

Again, I must request, that you don't take my reading very seriously unless confirmed by experts and/or real world events. This is what I see the chart showing, but my expertise is very limited, and I could be missing major factors.

Ok this makes sense. After he poured his heart out he backed off. So to me it seemed like he didn't mean what he said entirely. Maybe he just likes me more as a friend.

RohanMenon

face is a technical astrological term

and (as far as I know has nothing to do with face to face encounters etc). It has to do with the positions of planets in a particular configuration.

This particular configuration (in the absence of other data) means that (in the context of this question and in my reading) there *is* a connection between you and RB, but a faint one. This factor is where I am reading "barely there, very embryonic' etc from. There are other types of mutual reception, none of which are present in this chart unfortunately, which would indicate a strong connection between you two.

I included the technical terminology in my answer only because I know other astrologers (like Sharla) would be reading it and we could discuss it further - and we did. (I don't know if you pratise astrology, I'm assuming you don't).

If I were in a client-reading situation,I'd just say something like "To your question 'Does RB have romantic feelings for me?" the answer I read from the chart is 'Yes, but these are *very* faint, and even if they develop into the kind of emotions you desire, there is a long way from here to there, and will have a to and fro quality. There seems to be someone - a child, an artist, ora creative person, working to resolve this situation between you and RB"

Usual caveats like I'm *not* an experienced astrologer apply ! An experienced astrologer would be able to read much more from the same chart.

pageofswords9110

and (as far as I know has nothing to do with face to face encounters etc). It has to do with the positions of planets in a particular configuration.

This particular configuration (in the absence of other data) means that (in the context of this question and in my reading) there *is* a connection between you and RB, but a faint one. This factor is where I am reading "barely there, very embryonic' etc from. There are other types of mutual reception, none of which are present in this chart unfortunately, which would indicate a strong connection between you two.

I included the technical terminology in my answer only because I know other astrologers (like Sharla) would be reading it and we could discuss it further - and we did. (I don't know if you pratise astrology, I'm assuming you don't).

If I were in a client-reading situation,I'd just say something like "To your question 'Does RB have romantic feelings for me?" the answer I read from the chart is 'Yes, but these are *very* faint, and even if they develop into the kind of emotions you desire, there is a long way from here to there, and will have a to and fro quality. There seems to be someone - a child, an artist, ora creative person, working to resolve this situation between you and RB"

Usual caveats like I'm *not* an experienced astrologer apply ! An experienced astrologer would be able to read much more from the same chart.

Ok thank you for explaining no I don't practice as it's too complicated for me lol. Our connection has been VERY to and fro so that makes sense. Neither of us wants to open up and we may not even be on the same page for what we want from each other.