Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

CBD Tarot de Marseille - new Conver restoration

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Marseilles & Other Early Decks

Le Mat

Richard 

When I received it, I feverishly tore into my deck without being conscious of my mood and intent, and I was amply rewarded with what to me is the most beautiful Marseille deck in existence (and arguably the most beautiful Tarot of all, but that may be a matter of taste).
Top   #121
Citizen

delizt 

finally ordered this deck after hearing all the praise...I had "tried" to avoid it...but then looked at the pictures and broke down....it seems so ALIVE!!!!
Top   #122
Citizen

Freddie 

This looks like a great deck and maybe someday I will get one. I ordered the book by Ben-Dov as it looks to be very good. The book is quite affordable on AmazonUK and I have not read one bad review of the deck or book anywhere.

Freddie
Top   #123
Citizen

inanna_tarot 

Had a really tough day at work, and just got paid...

so I had to get the deck for a nice pick me up
Top   #124
Resident

nemodomi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inanna_tarot View Post
Had a really tough day at work, and just got paid...

so I had to get the deck for a nice pick me up
Good for you! You deserve! :-)
Top   #125
Le Mat

Richard 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
This looks like a great deck and maybe someday I will get one. I ordered the book by Ben-Dov as it looks to be very good. The book is quite affordable on AmazonUK and I have not read one bad review of the deck or book anywhere.

Freddie
You probably know that Ben Dov studied under Jodorowsky. That probably influenced the book. It's very good, but not really my style of reading. I love the deck, however.
Top   #126
Citizen

Gulliver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRichard View Post
You probably know that Ben Dov studied under Jodorowsky. That probably influenced the book. It's very good, but not really my style of reading. I love the deck, however.
Without any doubt there is no need to copy someone for Ben-Dov, he has an intellect and feeling for things which offers unequaled opportunities. The book is great.
Top   #127
Citizen

BSwett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRichard View Post
I personally loved his book so much that after reading it on my Kindle, I went ahead and got me the paper copy, and later on bought another copy as a gift. It easily climbed to the top of my books on Tarot collection. Amazingly insightful and eye opening.
Top   #128
Citizen

fyreflye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSwett View Post
I personally loved his book so much that after reading it on my Kindle, I went ahead and got me the paper copy, and later on bought another copy as a gift. It easily climbed to the top of my books on Tarot collection. Amazingly insightful and eye opening.
When I bought the paperback from Amazon.com I was given a free Kindle version to go with it. I have no idea why, but I'd finished the Kindle version by the time the paperback arrived.
Top   #129
Resident

Yoav Ben-Dov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyreflye View Post
When I bought the paperback from Amazon.com I was given a free Kindle version to go with it. I have no idea why, but I'd finished the Kindle version by the time the paperback arrived.
actually i chose it to be so, i thought it would be more convenient to have a searchable digital version for quick reference - and it's ok by me if you give the paper copy to a friend and keep the digital. but i didn't consider the delay, i was thinking of people reading the paper first. do you think it is a good idea?
Top   #130

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.